Toyota Nation Forum banner

3101 - 3109 of 3109 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
You must not have ever installed lowering springs or a front strut brace. If you had you would have seen the pop out for checking/adding brake fluid. :ROFLMAO:
No. I don't want to bother with lowering an already low car. My 99 intrepid had a ground clearance of 5 inches and I cringed everytime it scrapped over these high speed bumps we have in my country for the winter time. Eventually I'll have to replace the suspension and that, hopefully, will be easier than doing it on my old rust bucket

·
Diehard Rams Fan
20,327 Posts
No. I don't want to bother with lowering an already low car. My 99 intrepid had a ground clearance of 5 inches and I cringed everytime it scrapped over these high speed bumps we have in my country for the winter time. Eventually I'll have to replace the suspension and that, hopefully, will be easier than doing it on my old rust bucket
The Corolla is an already low car? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You can fit your fist between the finder and top of the tire. It's ;ike a 4x4 in stock form. I don't like a slammed car but I do like it to look like it should have come from the factory. :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I actually did this yesterday, but I replaced the studs in the thermostat housing. One of them fell off. The exposed part of the stud and the nut were rusted.

·
Diehard Rams Fan
20,327 Posts
I checked the air pressure in my tires. With the temps dropping I knew they would need some extra air pressure.

3101 - 3109 of 3109 Posts