Toyota Nation Forum banner
3241 - 3260 of 3293 Posts

·
Diehard Rams Fan
23,200 Posts
I finally picked up my engine cover that I had hydro dipped. I wasn't sure about what I had picked since it was a small picture on the computer. Even the shop said that they weren't sure but they loved the final outcome! I also had to replace my battery as my original was getting weak.

After this I got out my black paint pen and painted the letters in black. I love the look.

·
Diehard Rams Fan
23,200 Posts
Got it on the dyno! This just goes to show that you can get excellent power increases from simple bolt on mods for what the price is or less for a set of wheels and tires. I'll take a 44bhp increase anyway! 181bhp now from the stock 137bhp. Not bad indeed! :love:

Reactions: 2zr-FTE

·
Premium Member
2021 Avalon XSE Hybrid
5,558 Posts
A little late... should have posted this a month ago.
"What I did today" was have it towed to the scrap yard. An elderly gentleman ran the red at 45.
Thankfully, he pegged me on the front corner and not my door, I walked away, minor pain and discomfort in the shoulder and ribs.

Thank you little Corolla for protecting me from this.
She was replaced with a 2021 Avalon Hybrid 2 days later.

·
Administrator
マズダスピード3
15,006 Posts
A little late... should have posted this a month ago.
"What I did today" was have it towed to the scrap yard. An elderly gentleman ran the red at 45.
Thankfully, he pegged me on the front corner and not my door, I walked away, minor pain and discomfort in the shoulder and ribs.

Thank you little Corolla for protecting me from this.
She was replaced with a 2021 Avalon Hybrid 2 days later.

View attachment 338543

View attachment 338544
Glad to hear you're ok. Many accidents as of late being posted. The public is racing after being locked in their homes for an extended time out.

·
Registered
2015 Corolla S, Upgr
94 Posts
Got it on the dyno! This just goes to show that you can get excellent power increases from simple bolt on mods for what the price is or less for a set of wheels and tires. I'll take a 44bhp increase anyway! 181bhp now from the stock 137bhp. Not bad indeed! :love:

That's amazing. Do you have a list of parts you purchased? Curious about trying this, but will it be compatible with the engine in my 2015 Corolla S sedan?

·
Registered
2016 Toyota Corolla LE & 2006 Toyota Camry
147 Posts
Literally just added a Progress rear sway bar an hour ago. Made a big difference on cornering and that's on stock suspension and OEM wheels.

Next little add-on is an Injen Throttle Controller. Got to see a night and day difference on a friend's Corolla. Going to be a lot more fun spirit driving.

·
Diehard Rams Fan
23,200 Posts
I installed a TB Performance Products rear upper strut brace in my 2017 iM 6MT. It looks great, stiffens up the chassis nicely, and takes up very little space. It's also easily removable if needed in minutes. The quality of Dannys work is also top notch.

Reactions: cb91710

·
Registered
2016 Toyota Corolla LE & 2006 Toyota Camry
147 Posts
Ordered:
Megan Racing H-Bar
Jet MAF
Borla Catback + Exhaust

Would have gotten header and mid pipe but:
A. Looks like no one makes it anymore?
B. California is retarded still - will have to wait til I move back to the Midwest.

·
Diehard Rams Fan
23,200 Posts
That's amazing. Do you have a list of parts you purchased? Curious about trying this, but will it be compatible with the engine in my 2015 Corolla S sedan?
Sorry that I missed this post. All of the mods I used will fit on your car except the DNA exhaust as the sedan and hatch have a different exhaust but if you did a cutback 2 1/4" exhaust you would be in a similar situation. They both have a 2ZR engine, the only difference is that you have the 2ZR-FE and my Corolla iM has the 2ZR-FAE but everything that I used fits both engines other than the exhaust.

This is the list of my mods.
1. DC Sports CAI
2. DC Sports Ceramic 4-2-1 Header
3. DNA 2 1/4" Catback Exhaust
4. Quantum Solenoids - Intake and Exhaust
5. Jet MAF
6. NST Lightweight Crank Pulley

·
Diehard Rams Fan
23,200 Posts
Reactions: 2zr-FTE
3241 - 3260 of 3293 Posts