Toyota Nation Forum banner
3301 - 3307 of 3307 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Toyota Corolla LE & 2006 Toyota Camry
158 Posts
There is the thing of too much stiffening on a daily.

I thought of doing this before, but what stopped me was the idea of just driving on straight roads everyday. If my commute had mountain roads or twists, then it would be ok. Plus the roads here have pot holes.

Front sway bar getting upgraded also?
Apparently not necessary, it would increase under steering. Plus, I don’t believe one is made for the 11th Gen sedan.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welps I just joined! I just received my 2019 Corolla LE TODAY! Just getting to know it gradually. Already one problem: The digital display only shows "Average Speed." How do I get it to display the actual speed while driving. The "Display" selectiononly goes to this "Average Speed." Please tell me that I am going to get my digital speed; the average speed is USELESS!

Thks

SJ

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just was informed that I was in the wrong forum, so starting again:

I have concluded that my 2019 Corolla LE does not have the capability to show the actual speed on the display. The capability must be for an upgrade or something??
This is disappointing, and Toyota really missed the boat on this! What possible good is an "Average Speed" when you need to easily see the speed that you are traveling??? This was/is a very STOOPID error on the company's part.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I wonder if there is some sort of :"hack" that the dealer could do to the computer system to correct this monumental error on Toyota's part??
As I said before, what good is an "Average Speed" on the primary display? It contributes nothing!

·
Diehard Rams Fan
23,325 Posts
I swapped my winter tires on the left and installed my 3 season tires back on. I think that this will be the last year for these OEM tires and by next fall when the rainy season starts I'll need to look at new tires. I'm looking forward to something better than these Toyo tires. I also washed the wheels inside and out and applied 2 coats of Griot's Garage Ceramic 3-in-1 spray wax.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Locking hubs Tread

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle brake Automotive design

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle brake

Reactions: LCC0256

·
Registered
1 Posts
As the title says, what did you do with you Corolla or iM? It can be anything from Modifying it to Cleaning it!

Post Away!👍
Well I changed my oil. While I was cleaning out the engine bay with some air in a can, the straw flew off down in between the intake headers an the engine. While I was fishing wire around to get the straw out some found it's way too the alternator... Arched it and shorted out my hella stuff, blew my 120a fuse. I had bought an AC refresher kit from Toyota but then I read somewhere that if you have the auto feature on your system that's bad for it

3301 - 3307 of 3307 Posts