Toyota Nation Forum banner

41 - 60 of 3124 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
We installed the Alpine amp and lost the front left speakers after about 2 minutes. Swapped out amplifiers and had sound for about 20 seconds. Swapped amp back and rewired everything. Lost the front left speakers after about 1/2 second. We removed the amp and resorted back to factory settings and wiring. Still no front left speakers.

·
Registered
77 Posts
My Mods So Far

Don't mind the quality.. Pictures taken with an iPhone 5. Hoping to get a decent camera to take better shots in the future!
2014 Corolla S+ Package - Black Sand (I think?)
Here goes!:
Changed the Interior Lights - Left is stock and right is the new one to compare the difference ... A lot better in the night for sure! (White not blue!!)

Changed the License plate light as well - Left is stock and right is the new one to compare the difference

Changed the Fog Lights. Put in H11-55W Hyper Yellow to replace the H16-19W stock. The pictures really don't show the real beauty of it though :(
First pic is stock on the left and new on the right during the day.

Second pic is in the night - again you cant tell they are yellow cause of the camera :(

Third pic shows the colour change.

Oh and I picked her up Last thursday :D

·
Registered
'14 Corolla S Plus
29 Posts
I've got the 6 Speed Corolla S Plus in black and I plasti-dipped the rims in matte black this past weekend and it looks so sexy. I'm going to paint the calipers red or orange this weekend and tint the windows to 20% within the next several weeks as well. I'll post pictures after each improvement.

·
10th Gen Addict
2009 Toyota Corolla
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I've got the 6 Speed Corolla S Plus in black and I plasti-dipped the rims in matte black this past weekend and it looks so sexy. I'm going to paint the calipers red or orange this weekend and tint the windows to 20% within the next several weeks as well. I'll post pictures after each improvement.
Welcome!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2014 Corolla S Plus
69 Posts
I know with entune premium you can change it but do you know if you can change it with the basic entune system?
Not so sure tbh, but if you check in your settings and look around, you may find the "Customize Startup Image" settings

Also, though i haven't exactly done anything yet, my wife just ordered me a TRD grill badge and nokya yellow fogs! The modding finally begins!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Not so sure tbh, but if you check in your settings and look around, you may find the "Customize Startup Image" settings

Also, though i haven't exactly done anything yet, my wife just ordered me a TRD grill badge and nokya yellow fogs! The modding finally begins!
Nope Didn't find anything :( I think its only with the entune premium then! aw man lol

I got the TRD badge - looks really nice and I got the exact bulbs too :p Did you order the 55w or 19w?

·
Registered
2014 Corolla S Plus
69 Posts
Nope Didn't find anything :( I think its only with the entune premium then! aw man lol

I got the TRD badge - looks really nice and I got the exact bulbs too :p Did you order the 55w or 19w?
19 watt. Just got them in today, will be installing when it gets cooler :D

EDIT: Done! not going to try to post pictures, I have the same lighting issues as everyone else. Looks great though!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

41 - 60 of 3124 Posts