Toyota Nation Forum banner

101 - 120 of 3109 Posts

·
ToyMania
28 Posts
316 how bout hell naw. I'll wait till it drops a bit. Looks good though

Sent from a Mobile Doohickie that's awesome.

·
14 Corolla S
236 Posts
Added some plastidip "eyelids" to the headlights, covering the, in my opinion, ugly silver bits on the top of the headlights. More things to black out.

·
Diehard Rams Fan
20,329 Posts
Added some plastidip "eyelids" to the headlights, covering the, in my opinion, ugly silver bits on the top of the headlights. More things to black out.

That looks 1000x better with the chrome grill piece blacked out. To me that piece being chrome is hideous and really hurts the look of the 11th gen S.

·
14 Corolla S
236 Posts
Hah! My thoughts exactly! It was the very first thing I did, and quickly after did the toyota badges. I dont know what the heck they were thinking with that chrome bit.

That looks 1000x better with the chrome grill piece blacked out. To me that piece being chrome is hideous and really hurts the look of the 11th gen S.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Installed a new Razo Shift knob, Wider rear view mirror and a K&N drop in filter. is it me or does the stock filter look odd? and has anyone had trouble closing the air box after installing the K&N filter? Kinda a paint to get the clips to close.

·
3,245 Posts
Installed a new Razo Shift knob, Wider rear view mirror and a K&N drop in filter. is it me or does the stock filter look odd? and has anyone had trouble closing the air box after installing the K&N filter? Kinda a paint to get the clips to close.
Not really, mine closed very easily, you sure you installed the filter properly and lined it up right?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Today I bought a 2014 Slate metallic LE Plus. Worked in All weather mats at no additional cost.

From Amazon:

OEM Cargo trunk tray
OEM Cargo envelope net
Nokya yellow LED's for fog lights
Curt trailer hitch

Should be enough for a while.

·
Puck Fotholes!
261 Posts
Today I bought a 2014 Slate metallic LE Plus. Worked in All weather mats at no additional cost.

From Amazon:

OEM Cargo trunk tray
OEM Cargo envelope net
Nokya yellow LED's for fog lights
Curt trailer hitch

Should be enough for a while.
Nice! That's a good start...should last until next payday!:grin:

101 - 120 of 3109 Posts