Toyota Nation Forum banner

141 - 160 of 3102 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've had my 2015 Corolla LE Plus two weeks now, cleaned it inside and out. Will wait a little longer to polish and wax. The only items added are mud guards and gentex auto mirror with homelink. Ride seems better than my other Corolla. I really like it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Recent Visuals

Plasti Dipped my emblems and the Corolla lettering matte black, SO easy. And I plasti dipped my front chrome strip red and it looks pretty sick in my opinion. Kinda thinking about making the plastic grate/grill red too but I'm not sure if it'll be too much.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I love that the '15s have the arm rest in the back seat. It seams that is the only change between the 14 and 15 but it sure would be nice to have.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Its just me and I never set in the back seat. There are two cup holders in the arm rest along with two on the back side of the console.

·
Puck Fotholes!
261 Posts

·
jlbarnes1973
12 Posts

·
Corolla4Eva
3 Posts
Hey guys I just picked up some illuminated door sills for the Corolla S. Only problem is I have no idea where to find the dome light wire to tap into on the driver side. Anyone know where I can find electrical diagram of everything by the driver side front where all the harnesses are.??

I hooked it up to my PC to dee how they look

·
Lookitsandrew
1 Posts
Hey guys I just picked up some illuminated door sills for the Corolla S. Only problem is I have no idea where to find the dome light wire to tap into on the driver side. Anyone know where I can find electrical diagram of everything by the driver side front where all the harnesses are.??

I hooked it up to my PC to dee how they look
Those are nice where you get them from?

141 - 160 of 3102 Posts
About this Discussion
3.1K Replies
348 Participants
SuperchargedMR2
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing