Toyota Nation Forum banner
2081 - 2095 of 2095 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Corolla Apex XSE
272 Posts
Installed this little gem today. Now...if something breaks in the dark, at least I can see a bit better:

Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Bumper Wood
Automotive tire Hood Light Tire Tread
Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Hood

·
Registered
407 Posts
Installed this little gem today. Now...if something breaks in the dark, at least I can see a bit better:

View attachment 384492 View attachment 384493 View attachment 384494
There's certain people on this site that make me spend money..........

·
Registered
6 Posts
Installed a little doohickey to read my tire pressure.
It's only in kPa rather than PSI, but it'll do.
It's nice being able to see the pressure since I have a slow leak in one tire.
I saw the device on a prior thread (from Ali Express), but I purchased mine from eBay.
Easy plug and play!
Quick question, I installed the same module on my corolla sedan, but the wheels seem to be misplaced.
The two front wheels appear as the two driver side wheels and the back wheels appear on the passanger side on the info screen.
I received a piece of paper with the module stating the "calibration" procedure but it was a terrible chinese translation and couldn't understand sh*t lol.
Do you have an idea what this calibration procedure is?

·
Registered
2021 Corolla Apex XSE
272 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I let my dogo photo bomb the low pic but got my tint done today. 5% rear, 20% front, 5% banner on windshield. All ceramic.

Keyless stopped working immediately after, hoping it's a wet sensor and not ceramic tint causing it but I only read metallic tints do that.

Roof rack tomorrow

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Toyota Corolla Hatchback SE
14 Posts
Bought a set of cup holder inserts for the car from eBay. Black with the white trim to match with the interior. Now just waiting on the dash mat I also ordered which already has “Corolla” embroidered on it.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Mounted an 8" kicker sub designed for free air install. Thought the lift tension bars would clear but nope, they rub. So tight. Now I wait for my trunk lift struts so I can take those bars out. Waiting for my tacotunes harness and get my amps installed and then I'm set. I don't need it to hit hard, just want the bottom end filled out. I'm gonna be over amping this sub and my aftermarket door speakers I've installed, but I feel better to have too much power
Audio equipment Font Gadget Electronic instrument Electronic device

Wood Data storage device Hardwood Wood stain Adhesive

Musical instrument Electronic instrument Musical instrument accessory Gadget Audio equipment

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Automotive exterior

Automotive tire Wood Clock Rim Hardwood

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Rectangle

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Bumper Motor vehicle

then not enough.

2081 - 2095 of 2095 Posts