Toyota Nation Forum banner

341 - 360 of 413 Posts

·
Diehard Rams Fan
21,083 Posts
I do love living close to Tire Rack. Shipping is next day with ground! Tires for the RPF1s showed up. Falken Azenis RT615K+ RF 245/45R17 UTQG200 A A

View attachment 291881
WOW!!! You went really tall. Those are a lot bigger than OEM. You should have gone 255/40R17 as those are the same diameter as OEM to keep the speedometer accurate and not hurt acceleration. Those have a 25.7" diameter vs the OEM 25.0". They do look meaty though.

·
Registered
Corolla Hatchback
683 Posts
WOW!!! You went really tall. Those are a lot bigger than OEM. You should have gone 255/40R17 as those are the same diameter as OEM to keep the speedometer accurate and not hurt acceleration. Those have a 25.7" diameter vs the OEM 25.0". They do look meaty though.
I want it to stick to the road. This should do the trick. And also give just a little bit of extra comfort. It should only be 1mph off above 50mph and 2mph above 80 so I can live with that. And I'm pretty sure that beefy tire is going to look killer :D

·
Diehard Rams Fan
21,083 Posts
I want it to stick to the road. This should do the trick. And also give just a little bit of extra comfort. It should only be 1mph off above 50mph and 2mph above 80 so I can live with that. And I'm pretty sure that beefy tire is going to look killer :D
Looking forward to seeing them on your car. Maybe I'll see it in person ion my trip. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Today? I drove mine to work. An Accord pulled up right next to me, intending to cut me off. Light turns green and I floor it. Corolla HB took off like a rocket, dude disappeared in the rearview mirror. Was nice to be fast for once, I would've been smoked in my old car (Prius). Next time I'll just let him pass. Not worth it, but now I know what this thing can do.

·
Diehard Rams Fan
21,083 Posts
I've always been surprised when I dri
Today? I drove mine to work. An Accord pulled up right next to me, intending to cut me off. Light turns green and I floor it. Corolla HB took off like a rocket, dude disappeared in the rearview mirror. Was nice to be fast for once, I would've been smoked in my old car (Prius). Next time I'll just let him pass. Not worth it, but now I know what this thing can do.
I've always been surprised when I drive my wife's 2010 Prius. When I put it in the power mode it's very quick off the line from 0-30. That instant torque is nice but it runs out of steam after 30 mph. I feel the same about my 2009 Corolla S Turbo. Being able to surprise people that have no clue how much power I have when they see a Corolla. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
35 Posts
First was the Diono Radian RXT black/red booster seat :)

Installed 20% tint all around, clear hood protector, yellow tint film on the fog lights...

Black door sill plates just arrived...
Where did you get the black door sill plates?

·
Registered
4 Posts

Nice surprise this morning. Whole body’s covered in surface rust. Anyone else have this issue? I wash my car regularly but I’m guessing it had something to do with road salt. I know there were issues in the US with super white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'20 Corolla SE 6MT Sedan
164 Posts
Ouch. I never had any issues with my Super White 2015 Yaris SE hatchback, but then I live in southern Arizona where rust is rare. I hope that my Super White Corolla SE has the same experience as my Yaris.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ouch. I never had any issues with my Super White 2015 Yaris SE hatchback, but then I live in southern Arizona where rust is rare. I hope that my Super White Corolla SE has the same experience as my Yaris.
We have a 2017 Prius prime in super white as well which my stepdad cleans less than I do for my hatch and his has no rust issues.

Quite confused on this. Talked to the dealership and the service manager is taking a look at it for me Saturday.

Never had rust issues with any of my past vehicles. Did not expect it on a car I’ve owned for 4 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
100 Posts
:oops:
My car is covered with salt most of the time since Nov, only spayed it down quickly twice because it snows all the time, but no issue with surface rust yet. Mine is Blue Flame.

341 - 360 of 413 Posts