501 - 520 of 555 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Corolla HB XSE
18 Posts
TSUCHIYA YAC makes those accesories, but I'm not sure where to buy.
SY-CO1 - Phone Holder
SY-CO2 - Trash Can
SY-CO3 - Power Outlet + USB
SY-CO4 - Side Pocket

I think the led eyelids can just be standard LED strips.

·
Registered
34 Posts
TSUCHIYA YAC makes those accesories, but I'm not sure where to buy.
SY-CO1 - Phone Holder
SY-CO2 - Trash Can
SY-CO3 - Power Outlet + USB
SY-CO4 - Side Pocket

I think the led eyelids can just be standard LED strips.
the accessories i had to buy using buyee since its one of those things the company wont ship it out of japan. the led strip isnt a standard led strip its a left and right shining other than the standard top, its specifically made to put on the headlights. the company that made them is "amon" japans biggest diy company

·
Registered
19 Corolla Hatchback XSE
72 Posts
the accessories i had to buy using buyee since its one of those things the company wont ship it out of japan. the led strip isnt a standard led strip its a left and right shining other than the standard top, its specifically made to put on the headlights. the company that made them is "amon" japans biggest diy company
Love that power strip! Did it take long to arrive?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Love that power strip! Did it take long to arrive?
the 12v center power unit took about 6 days to me. when using buyee best to make an account then buy as much one time to make the shipping cost worth it. you are paying for international shipping so better to mass buy since international shipping can be quite expensive.

·
Registered
2020 Corolla SE Nightshade, 2008 Ford Escape, 1991 B2200 minitruck
2 Posts
Did some yellow "fogs" and black lugnuts today... more to come.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
171 Posts
Today was the first nice day we have since winter, it's been a really long haul this year. Snow started back in September. Where is global warming?
After I gave my BB a much needed wash, found out there are so much crap stuck to the paint, it felt like sand paper all over. Spent the day clayed down the whole car. The blue seems brighter and jumps out at you. Love it. 😊

·
Registered
2019 corolla HB 1.2 turbo cvt active
3 Posts
Hello there,
my changes and upgrades are tints front & rear (20% visibility rear 70% visibility front), front parking sensors and front crystal clear headlight protectors. Next step I will change wheels & tyres oem specs and probably I will order Tom's power box 22205-TS002 for ecu tune

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello there,
my changes and upgrades are tints front & rear (20% visibility rear 70% visibility front), front parking sensors and front crystal clear headlight protectors. Next step I will change wheels & tyres oem specs and probably I will order Tom's power box 22205-TS002 for ecu tune
lets see some pics of the new upgrades :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got my wheels installed at Discount, shop I usually go to was telling me it could take all day Saturday since I need my car. Wasn’t bad apparently discount tire can add road hazard to your stock tires even if they weren’t bought there. So I made sure to purchase that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
How are the handling characteristics with just the strut brace installed? (assuming you don't have anything else installed)
Just this brace for now. I plan on ALL the other Cusco braces!
Adding the front strut brace took some body roll out. Not a big difference but noticeable.
I was surprised that it doesn't mount to the frame itself. It bolts to a sheet metal piece. It's also an "oval" shaped cross-section so it has some flex if you press down on it. Not what I'm used to in strut braces but it handles the lateral forces just fine.
I believe the other brands will require you to remove the front "cowl" that lies beneath the windshield wipers, as well as remove the windshield wipers; in order to get to the true tops of the front struts.
I'm too lazy to do all that and was curious to see how this fared.
I'm satisfied with it.
I'm looking forward to the front 4-point brace (Cusco Front Chassis Power Brace- Corolla/C-HR (1A1-492-F)) next! This addition to my old car was one of the best bang for my buck additions. It leveled out and made my previous car handle like it was on rails.

·
Registered
2020 Corolla Sedan Night Shade Edition
28 Posts
Got my wheels installed at Discount, shop I usually go to was telling me it could take all day Saturday since I need my car. Wasn’t bad apparently discount tire can add road hazard to your stock tires even if they weren’t bought there. So I made sure to purchase that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What’s size?

avid.1 av20

18x8.5+33?

·
Registered
Corolla Hatchback
844 Posts
Kicked out of the garage, and back to stock 18"s. (selling my RPF1 set up to fund building a engine for the new beetle project)

Attachments

501 - 520 of 555 Posts