Toyota Nation Forum banner

521 - 540 of 555 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Installed my wheels. I think they look okay directly from the side. Looking from the front though... I see that huge wheel gap!
I guess I didn't do enough homework on tire size. I got 225/40/18.
I'm hoping lowering it a tad more will help eat up that space. I'm pretty sure I won't have any issues with rubbing; so that's a plus!

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback XSE
549 Posts
I redid my exhaust tips, made clear lenses for the reflectors, and brightened up the interior to contrast with the dark exterior. All of these mods were my first time doing them, aside from the exhaust tips, it'd be the 3rd exhaust tip I've messed with. My car is heavily influenced from the Bosozoku/Kaido Racer style. This is probably the most fun I've had with modifying a car. Body kit is next but I've been super lazy and might just buy random parts like I did previously.

·
Registered
19 Corolla Hatchback XSE
72 Posts
There's a lot of Toyota's on your street.
Yeah, you noticed that too? LOL! And here's something funny. My sister owns a Gray 18 Rav 4, My nephew owns a Black 06 Corrolla and my hatchback. On the next block, there is a family that owns the same cars but in different colors :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
549 Posts
Was buying dinner and was approached by a few fellow hatch owners (y)

Chatted for a while and took a few pics.

That's in Cerritos ain't it? My dad used to work at the Jollibee over there when I was a kid haha. Always went to the Valerios there too. Seeing this spot brought back a lot of memories lol.

·
Registered
19 Corolla Hatchback XSE
72 Posts
That's in Cerritos ain't it? My dad used to work at the Jollibee over there when I was a kid haha. Always went to the Valerios there too. Seeing this spot brought back a lot of memories lol.
Yup! I was getting Jollibee with my kid and one of em approached me. Nice guys, had a great chat with the crew. Where in Cali are you now?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Yup! I was getting Jollibee with my kid and one of em approached me. Nice guys, had a great chat with the crew. Where in Cali are you now?

I'm in the Bay Area now. I want to visit SoCal though, idk if I could do with how my car is setup though. Lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
I redid my exhaust tips, made clear lenses for the reflectors, and brightened up the interior to contrast with the dark exterior. All of these mods were my first time doing them, aside from the exhaust tips, it'd be the 3rd exhaust tip I've messed with. My car is heavily influenced from the Bosozoku/Kaido Racer style. This is probably the most fun I've had with modifying a car. Body kit is next but I've been super lazy and might just buy random parts like I did previously.

are you going to build your body kit like those guys with a lot of diy and fiberglass?

·
Registered
152 Posts

Got my first rock chip....even with the PPF. Damn rocks.

·
Registered
2016 Toyota 4Runner,
204 Posts
Yeah, you noticed that too? LOL! And here's something funny. My sister owns a Gray 18 Rav 4, My nephew owns a Black 06 Corrolla and my hatchback. On the next block, there is a family that owns the same cars but in different colors :ROFLMAO:
My MIL and I both work for Toyota, so we have a few in the family.

Me: ‘16 4Runner, ‘19 Corolla HB
Dad: ‘10 Rav4, ‘11 Tacoma
Mom: ‘18 Rav4
SIL: ‘19 Highlander
Brother: ‘13 Tacoma
FIL: ‘07 FJ, ‘17 Tacoma
MIL: ‘11 RX350
BIL: ‘06 Matrix
BIL’s G/F: ‘17 Rav4
SIL: ‘18 Sienna

My wife has a MINI, my brother has a BMW, and my other BIL has a Subaru.

When we have my daughter’s birthday party, it is Toyotas as far as you can see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
152 Posts
it happens i have a lot of those
it just blows when you spend the extra cash on PPF lol i suppose it would have been worse without it haha The paint on my Lexus RC is much more durable

521 - 540 of 555 Posts