Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
We have lift-on
2005 Corolla XRS
754 Posts
School, bombed my dad to get tools to help with the axle removal on his Tercel.

Techna-Fit brake lines finally arrived after spending 5 days in customs... Too bad it's going to be raining all this weekend.

·
We have lift-on
2005 Corolla XRS
754 Posts

·
We have lift-on
2005 Corolla XRS
754 Posts
I figured I'd ask you, you seem to have a wealth of information...

I picked my car up and brought it home, opened the hood, and the radiator screen looks the same, bugs stuck in it, etc.

I was assuming that would be replaced too? Or is the radiator screen a separate replacement? Sorry, it's probably a dumb question, I just want to make sure I'm all good.
I'm assuming by "screen" you mean the AC condenser that is in front of the radiator? No, they wouldn't touch that.

·
We have lift-on
2005 Corolla XRS
754 Posts
Oil Change. Amsoil was out of stock locally and I wanted to get it done before going back to work and because the weather is nice. Trying some Total Quartz Ineo Long Life 5W30 for the year.

101,000km (62,000mi):

·
We have lift-on
2005 Corolla XRS
754 Posts
...farted in it
"You" hit lift!

No work today on the car. Story time, just because:

Nice day so obviously had to go destroy the Nokians a little more and hit lift. However the mythical event happened today. Was about 3/4 done the run waiting at a light when I hear "Nice XRS, bro" and I turn to see another can-spec phantom XRS beside me in the left turn lane. Yep 2 of 1097 beside each other, same colour.

I've know of that other phantom in my area since I bought the car in '09, it's actually the second time we've had words (last time was either '09 or '10). Man loves his C-XRS as much as I do.

Ya, ZZE131 owners are a weird bunch, but the comradery is strong.

·
We have lift-on
2005 Corolla XRS
754 Posts
I switched the radio from FM2 to FM1, now my Ipod actually is clear in a spot other than the backseat directly under the antenna (or right next to the radio).

It's only been like that... For 6 years

I thought it was just a weak transmitter I bought. I didn't think there was 2 settings for FM because the radio stations always came in clear and there wasn't anything about it in the manual.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts