·
Super Moderator
2006 Corolla XRS
8,151 Posts
I'd clean up the area. Then watch it.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Ah... I'll have to take a look at that... i was sure it was somewhere around the pan but it was hard to tell with oil all over it from the tensioner leak! Thanks!
Maybe timing chain cover?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Replaced both front rotors and pads... old rotors were pretty bad. The pads were fine though apart from a significant groove worn into one of them... not really sure why whoever did the previous brake job didn't replace rotors but whatever.

·
Wannabe mechanic
2004 Matrix XRS
48 Posts
hey guys i have an 04 xrs matrix and was wondering if coilovers from corolla xrs will fit ?? very limited options with the xrs models
I don't believe they will. Keep in mind that coilovers that fit the Base/XR model will work on our XRSs. I bought the Tein Street Basis Z coilovers (they specifically said they didn't fit XRS everywhere, including Tein's own website, but listed our chassis code (ZZE133L) as an appropriate application.

·
Wannabe mechanic
2004 Matrix XRS
48 Posts

Snagged a carbon fiber hood for $200. Gonna install it today.

My buddy drove up from the OC to deliver it to me. He also traded me spoilers. I'll get some better pics when it's under 100 degrees outside.

·
Registered
2003 Corolla S
23 Posts
Just installed a set of Tein H-Tech lowering springs and headed to the car wash after. Still needs an alignment.

Attachments

1381 - 1389 of 1389 Posts