Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 5506 Posts

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
Got this idea from this thread: http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337177 Just to keep things a little neater.
Like the title says...
Just putting this up for those of you that didn't really do anything that significant to start a new thread for..... so just add it to the list here. ANYTHING you did to your Camry today post it up. :thumbsup: PLEASE keep this on topic!

·
Registered
1993 Camry LE
73 Posts
wow your car should get at least a 5% hp gain from that steering wheel cover don't ya think. lol. Well I pulled out all my backseat and most of the trim to get ready to be re dyed and fiberglass the trim.

·
Registered
499 Posts
i adjusted the tranny cable, melted a new front emblem on my existing emblem-less grille, and tried to figure out why she's vibrating at highway speeds... the one wheel moves while it's off the ground, so that's what I'm gonna start targeting. i also washed her and her rims, and tried to find other parts for her at the junkyard...

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
I looked at the parts that are strewn across my driveway, and thought about my transmission!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Started doing a timing belt job today on a gen 4. Not my camry though, the one im working on has been seriously abused and has some sludge.

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got my Matrix XRS/ Corolla S black leather steering wheel and airbag today... :clap:

·
I HAS BOOST!!!
94 Camry SE V6 Coup
10,728 Posts
Put in a really pimp zebra steering wheel cover! :lol:

sweet, so your a hot girl then right? maby?...cuz, ya know, no guy would have one :lol:

I got my Matrix XRS/ Corolla S black leather steering wheel and airbag today... :clap:
what!?! stop buying parts for nothing. go buy a gen3.5 coupe SE...now

·
Registered
2005 Scion tc
231 Posts
I put a jet engine in it an had some wings on the side flew in mach 3 for like an hour then i woke up lol after i woke up i've been thinkin about a way to put a CAI in my gen 4 Camry any ideas....? I understand that it has to be custom made but where would the filter sit does anyone have a CAI for there gen 4?

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I put a jet engine in it an had some wings on the side flew in mach 3 for like an hour then i woke up lol after i woke up i've been thinkin about a way to put a CAI in my gen 4 Camry any ideas....? I understand that it has to be custom made but where would the filter sit does anyone have a CAI for there gen 4?
You'd work it the same way you would for a Gen 3. Check the DIYs.

what!?! stop buying parts for nothing. go buy a gen3.5 coupe SE...now
You're just jealous, Rob. I've always wanted one! That justifies me buying it, right?! :facepalm::lol:

·
[g4.Rep]
1999 Toyota Camry LE
1,591 Posts
i adjusted the tranny cable, melted a new front emblem on my existing emblem-less grille, and tried to figure out why she's vibrating at highway speeds... the one wheel moves while it's off the ground, so that's what I'm gonna start targeting. i also washed her and her rims, and tried to find other parts for her at the junkyard...
tie rod end.

---

i slept in my car between classes due to my midterm and the ridiculous hour and a half of collective sleep i got last night.. due to my 104 fever.

love my car.

·
TN's Mad Chemist
95 Camry
3,127 Posts

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:lol: knowing Ken, I sense something here, he's not just buying parts for nothing...
It's parts of a gen 3.5. Or a gen 5.5. I'll probably sell the steering wheel if I get a 5.5. It was a okay price, so I might be able to make like $25 bucks. :rolleyes: And yes, planning ahead.
i slept in my car between classes due to my midterm and the ridiculous hour and a half of collective sleep i got last night.. due to my 104 fever.

love my car.
I did that the day I bought my 96. I took a nap it the driver's seat. :lol:

1 - 20 of 5506 Posts