Toyota Nation Forum banner

181 - 200 of 5475 Posts

·
TN's Mad Chemist
3,125 Posts
^ I like those lips, very smooth and go with the lines well.

I didn't do this to my car, but a neighbor had her Saturn SC2's bumper scuffed in the parking lot, some cosmetic damage. She asked me for some advice and wanted to borrow some polish and I ended up rubbing the damage out:lol: Polish, then wax, and she's good to go:thumbsup: Happy customer:lol:

·
JDM Inspired
1,300 Posts
friend was parting out an 08 lancer and i snagged this from him to see if it would fit for shits and giggles and amazingly it fits perfect!

Surprisinly enough it made a decent difference in the handling. i know it cant be placbo effect because before i installed i rocked the car back and forth and it still had some noticable play. after i installed bar it had almost none.

picked it up for $50 ;)

p.s. i never have anyone ride in the backseat so this doesnt bother me at all. will be auto x ready soon enough.

·
mixed bag 'o vehicles
2,831 Posts
^ does that connect to the adjustable metal bracket from the seat belt loop or is it welded to the b-pillar?

·
JDM Inspired
1,300 Posts
^ does that connect to the adjustable metal bracket from the seat belt loop or is it welded to the b-pillar?
its connected to the adjustable metal bracket. the the other ends are connected to the bottom of the seat belt bolts.

As far as keeping it in. i do like that it has stiffed up my ride more. but i prob wont be sticking with it. Was just for shits and giggles taking it out of my friends car lol.

·
Lord of the Sith
1,085 Posts
DEPOS HAVE ARRIVED!!! I ARE HAPPY!!! :lol::D

gonna install em one of these days; mounted 1, the difference between them and OEM is phenomenal, but they came from LoveLexus (his car was in an accident), so the back of the lights (reflector portion) is damaged on both in the high-bean section. gonna pop em in the oven with my OEM's, and swap the OEM backing on to them, should look boss :D

Man, I'm spoiling my car (bought some Canadian-tire seafoam thing (tuneup-in-a-can), but havent done it yet

·
Lord of the Sith
1,085 Posts
Oh she runs; just a busted shift linkage. I'm gonna ask ASG to get me one from his dealer sometime this week (@204 at his dealership in the states, vs $4xx at my local dealership :eek:)

should be up and running by July hopefully (taking summer Cal 2 course, gotta balance my studying with car work) :)

·
Lord of the Sith
1,085 Posts
exactly
like a person on a treadmill :rolleyes: :lol:

181 - 200 of 5475 Posts
About this Discussion
5.5K Replies
584 Participants
guapoman2000
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing