Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 40 of 5475 Posts

·
抵抗は無駄で&#
9,079 Posts
LOL, i played with epoxy glue on 2 body holes (as a result of wandering man dents "repair") and got myself some FastSteel epoxy compund to form a plug for a big hole by driver door :)

what a day ...

·
V8'sRGone
1,956 Posts
And sprayed some seafoam deep creep on the steering joint.
Is it crunchy and stiff?

That sounds like a bad idea . . . Out with grease and in wit da rust???? Do tell more. Soaking it WD equally bad. Perhaps motorcycle chain lube??? Grease that stays.

·
V8'sRGone
1,956 Posts
Cheat - this was yesterdays doings - yanked the dash and used TOOTH-PASTE to polish the scratched up clock bezel and instrument cluster bezel. Its amazing what a good looking clean scratch free dash does for your ride! Needless to say at 220,000 miles debris had settled under the trip odometer reset button.

Also yanked the 4 vent direction thingies and cleaned the chunks out of those and down inside. . .

·
Premium Member
11,238 Posts
I did a new mod! I hit a pothole and it reshaped my rim!

·
Premium Member
11,238 Posts
No hammer. Going to have it professionally repaird. I don't know how the tire survived.

·
Premium Member
11,238 Posts
This is the 2nd rim in 1 month, and the roads are getting worse. Bent my 15" steelie 4 weeks ago at 15mph on my road.

21 - 40 of 5475 Posts
About this Discussion
5.5K Replies
584 Participants
guapoman2000
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing