Toyota Nation Forum banner

61 - 80 of 5475 Posts

·
Touge Star
2,691 Posts
40 series on 18's! Ever had any issues with that sidewall size?
Nope, my last set of SPT's were the same size. I decided to go with all seasons so I have more tire life. With all the mountain driving I do, the last set lasted barely a year, but the grip was great and was exceptional in the rain. I run this size since it's the same as the stock diameter. I've hit potholes and stuff, had a few flats, and the tires held up just fine. I got a bent rim, but somehow the tire survived lol. So yeah, I would like to run maybe a 235/40 or 45 so I have something a bit wider and more sidewall for more grip and better looks, but that gets a bit pricey. Hmm, and there's very little sidewall flex which is good..

·
Registered
651 Posts
Thats exactly why I didnt bother with any rim upgrades on the Cam, the 14" steelies do their job for me. Especially with how horrible the roads are here in NYC.

I bought the Cam Castrol GTX 5 Qt. Jug, 10W-30, she deserves an oil change, she still has 5W-30 running in her right now from the winter. But, I don't drive her anywhere yet, once the oil change, she'll get more action.
& a Purolater Pure1 Filter!

·
Registered
180 Posts
i have 98 gen 4 auto

valve cover gasket seal
polish valve cover
weapon r intake / dual tip exhuast
slotted/drilled brakes
brand new tires on fresh black steelies

upgraded leds all around
poineer 6x9 kenwood 6.5 1' soundstorm tweeter
95 camry radio tape/cd player alot more powerful then the stock headunit
2 pioneer 12s
H tein springs / front strut tower
Ngk sparkplugs n wires

·
Registered
651 Posts
I am a mat to protect the mat guy. :D

OEM Mats, pretty clean. Some tough clear rubber mats, that I love.

I clean & detail my interior weekly, I have clean interior OCD. :lol:

·
Registered
651 Posts
I forgot to add,
Ken!
I am growing tired of these "anomalies", May 2010 better be a green Gen 3.5 SE V6, or else!
No more rims bro!
:lol:

·
抵抗は無駄で&#
9,079 Posts
oh shit ... muahahahahaha :lol: LMAO, who buys such crap ROTFL !!!!!!

nice find LOL!

LV logo killed me...

these.

jks, lol
i'm running cheap walmart ones as well. my OEM camry mats dissintegrated..

·
Lord of the Sith
1,085 Posts
I forgot to add,
Ken!
I am growing tired of these "anomalies", May 2010 better be a green Gen 3.5 SE V6, or else!
No more rims bro!
:lol:
Gen 3, 3.5, whatever. As long as it's a Camry, a V6, and preferably manual.

Of course, with his sense of humor, he could just decide to get a Corolla... or heaven forbid, a YUGO!!! (Which if you do, will probably result in a ban from the internets :lol:)

seriously man, it'd better be something baller from 92-96, with the JDM name "Scepter"... :smokin:

*Camry stuff done today*

I conceptualized a video called "Camry's Gone Wild"

I watched her sit in my parents driveway

put on my Gen 3 Camry shirt briefly :lol:

·
What Toyota?
10,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
:lol: I already looked into corollas. I need more rear seat room than that... i'm 6'2". I'm looking into a lot of different gens of camry and engine/tranny options.

Camry stuff I did today...
I put on a gen 6 TN t-shirt.
I put my keys with a TN lanyard in my pocket.
I looked at the TRD wheels sitting over there.
I looked at the Matrix XRS wheel behind me.
:rofl: I need a picture.

·
Registered
374 Posts
My makeshift running light switch broke today ... so i had to rip it off. I'll be wiring one I found at work in it's place tomorrow.

Don't have the extra $100 to buy a new headlight stalk switch right now. Balls.

·
Beware of pigs
2,420 Posts
Not today, but...

Last Saturday: oil change, rotate tires, hose the crud off of inside wheel wells. :lol:
Monday: Cringe at a gas receipt showing my dad and brother collective managed 19mpg :facepalm: :disappoin
Tuesday: Ripped out the trunk key cylinder for clean and relube because it hasn't been turning properly for weeks.

61 - 80 of 5475 Posts
About this Discussion
5.5K Replies
584 Participants
guapoman2000
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing