Toyota Nation Forum banner

61 - 80 of 5506 Posts

·
Touge Star
2000 Toyota Camry LE
2,691 Posts
40 series on 18's! Ever had any issues with that sidewall size?
Nope, my last set of SPT's were the same size. I decided to go with all seasons so I have more tire life. With all the mountain driving I do, the last set lasted barely a year, but the grip was great and was exceptional in the rain. I run this size since it's the same as the stock diameter. I've hit potholes and stuff, had a few flats, and the tires held up just fine. I got a bent rim, but somehow the tire survived lol. So yeah, I would like to run maybe a 235/40 or 45 so I have something a bit wider and more sidewall for more grip and better looks, but that gets a bit pricey. Hmm, and there's very little sidewall flex which is good..

·
Registered
1992 Toyota Camry LE
651 Posts
Thats exactly why I didnt bother with any rim upgrades on the Cam, the 14" steelies do their job for me. Especially with how horrible the roads are here in NYC.

I bought the Cam Castrol GTX 5 Qt. Jug, 10W-30, she deserves an oil change, she still has 5W-30 running in her right now from the winter. But, I don't drive her anywhere yet, once the oil change, she'll get more action.
& a Purolater Pure1 Filter!

·
Registered
180 Posts
i have 98 gen 4 auto

valve cover gasket seal
polish valve cover
weapon r intake / dual tip exhuast
slotted/drilled brakes
brand new tires on fresh black steelies

upgraded leds all around
poineer 6x9 kenwood 6.5 1' soundstorm tweeter
95 camry radio tape/cd player alot more powerful then the stock headunit
2 pioneer 12s
H tein springs / front strut tower
Ngk sparkplugs n wires

·
Registered
1992 Toyota Camry LE
651 Posts
I am a mat to protect the mat guy. :D

OEM Mats, pretty clean. Some tough clear rubber mats, that I love.

I clean & detail my interior weekly, I have clean interior OCD. :lol:

·
Registered
1992 Toyota Camry LE
651 Posts
I forgot to add,
Ken!
I am growing tired of these "anomalies", May 2010 better be a green Gen 3.5 SE V6, or else!
No more rims bro!
:lol:

·
抵抗は無駄で&#
2002 Solara SLE V6
9,079 Posts
oh shit ... muahahahahaha :lol: LMAO, who buys such crap ROTFL !!!!!!

nice find LOL!

LV logo killed me...

these.

jks, lol
i'm running cheap walmart ones as well. my OEM camry mats dissintegrated..

·
93 Camry LE 5S-FE
93 Camry LE
2,038 Posts
I bought new rims again. :lol: Not sure yet if Im even going to use them. They are excellent condition with great tread on the tires. They may be up for sale soon. Or maybe Ill sell my old white rims. Anyways here they are... :D

·
Lord of the Sith
CAMRY 93' !!1!
1,085 Posts
I forgot to add,
Ken!
I am growing tired of these "anomalies", May 2010 better be a green Gen 3.5 SE V6, or else!
No more rims bro!
:lol:
Gen 3, 3.5, whatever. As long as it's a Camry, a V6, and preferably manual.

Of course, with his sense of humor, he could just decide to get a Corolla... or heaven forbid, a YUGO!!! (Which if you do, will probably result in a ban from the internets :lol:)

seriously man, it'd better be something baller from 92-96, with the JDM name "Scepter"... :smokin:

*Camry stuff done today*

I conceptualized a video called "Camry's Gone Wild"

I watched her sit in my parents driveway

put on my Gen 3 Camry shirt briefly :lol:

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
:lol: I already looked into corollas. I need more rear seat room than that... i'm 6'2". I'm looking into a lot of different gens of camry and engine/tranny options.

Camry stuff I did today...
I put on a gen 6 TN t-shirt.
I put my keys with a TN lanyard in my pocket.
I looked at the TRD wheels sitting over there.
I looked at the Matrix XRS wheel behind me.
:rofl: I need a picture.

·
Registered
374 Posts
My makeshift running light switch broke today ... so i had to rip it off. I'll be wiring one I found at work in it's place tomorrow.

Don't have the extra $100 to buy a new headlight stalk switch right now. Balls.

·
Beware of pigs
Little Pig
2,433 Posts
Not today, but...

Last Saturday: oil change, rotate tires, hose the crud off of inside wheel wells. :lol:
Monday: Cringe at a gas receipt showing my dad and brother collective managed 19mpg :facepalm: :disappoin
Tuesday: Ripped out the trunk key cylinder for clean and relube because it hasn't been turning properly for weeks.

61 - 80 of 5506 Posts