Toyota Nation Forum banner

81 - 100 of 5475 Posts

·
'98 Camry Owner
75 Posts
well I replaced my hood with somthing a little less beat up, my front fenders and my passenger side door, though that was the 14th, yesterday.

Before

During

After

and yes that's three consecutive generations of Camrys in that last picture, my '98, my mothers '05 and my friends 50th anniversary edition '0 something or other.

·
How hard can it be?
1,774 Posts
^sweet, no airbag codes?
charcoal leather too

which car?
No codes, and yes, the color matches really well!!!

The wheel came from an '05 Camry SE, I think. It's been so long since I bought it, so I'm not sure. Someone here should be able to confirm though. I'm just happy that it fits, hasn't thrown codes, and the cruise control lever from the gen3/3.5 works with the new wheel.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yeah, I know. I'm late to the party, but here's what I did...

I finally got that steering wheel that I bought nearly 3 years ago installed!
It looks so different .........:eek: and the gauges!

Doesn´t look like a Gen3.........

Great work :thumbsup:

·
Lord of the Sith
1,085 Posts
Damn, what gauges are those, and where did you get em? I WANT!! :lol:

Wheel looks sick, matches the interior nicely. Kudos :chug:

·
What Toyota?
10,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
No codes, and yes, the color matches really well!!!

The wheel came from an '05 Camry SE, I think. It's been so long since I bought it, so I'm not sure. Someone here should be able to confirm though. I'm just happy that it fits, hasn't thrown codes, and the cruise control lever from the gen3/3.5 works with the new wheel.
AHHH! I need to PM you about wiring this. And that's a gen 5.0 SE wheel... 02-04. :thumbsup: Gen 5.5 had buttons for volume control.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I took out some interior molding pieces and painted them. Next I hafta rip out the dash and repair the cracks in the vinyl and then paint that. And I looked at all the cool stuff I wanna buy for it lol. I really want a scepter panel for her.

81 - 100 of 5475 Posts
About this Discussion
5.5K Replies
584 Participants
guapoman2000
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing