Toyota Nation Forum banner

101 - 120 of 5476 Posts

·
I HAS BOOST!!!
10,728 Posts
I washed my car and spend 3 hrs HAND polishing my fadded ass CF hood. WOW that was a lot of work.

I made some splitters for my RMM lip out of some ABS plastic
MEEEEEH! i liked it better befooooore, but they dont look bad. props for continuing to make cool stuff though:thumbsup: if ya do leave them id leave them black...even if ya paint the lip white ever. i always thought the gen3.5 rmm lip was the CLEANEST look for teh gen3, i liek teh splitters, but if your looking for something to make it look different you dont need to. your car looks fantastic and it's not even lowered...yet

made that
NICE

·
Registered
231 Posts
still workin on the headlights hahah the custom shrouds are done and i have to say they look really freakin unique, now im workin on wirin the demon eyes up i should be done by this weekend hopefully and yes ill have some pics!!!

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
I filled my broken dogbone mount with polyurethane.

Waiting for it to cure, then reinstalling it! Hopefully no more wheel hop...

·
I HAS BOOST!!!
10,728 Posts
YAAAY...ISC coilovers installed, no more jacked up rear end. gotta let the fronts brake in before i drop it more though. no pics for you though. camra battery crapped out so im waiting for a new one. its fun to see the differance in quality with you leave the k-sport world (kontrol pro to be specific):D.

still gotta play with shock adjustment...crack into that 36 way adjustability:clap:.

Ha! Yeah I dont really like em Either. I just like to try new things out and be different.
to be honest, id be interested to see what a full spliter would look like. i was thinking about the gen3 lip and it would be perfect for it since the bottom is perfectly flat from one side to the other. id have no use for one, but if i raced, i think id make one.

·
抵抗は無駄で&#
9,079 Posts
... and i'm still obsessively tracking down fuel trims issues, almost every day :)
tomorrow should be a good day though, won't tell a word, don't wanna jinx it ...

·
Lord of the Sith
1,085 Posts
I approve those alloys :thumbsup:

suggestion: paint some fake rust on that bashed up fender, buy a nice big turbo and supporting mods to put out over 400 whp, then head to your local dragstrip and start hustlin :smokin:

·
Born to Drive
2,826 Posts
I made some splitters for my RMM lip out of some ABS plastic

I am still thinking about shaving them down a bit more and possibly painting them.
dude.....what's up with u and spads...and diffusers....:facepalm:
take them off man, i think they ruin the lines

ohh...i drove my car today....and accidentally grinded 3rd gear on highway =_='

sorry car....please forgive me :lol:

·
V8'sRGone
1,956 Posts
Forgot to add that it hit the 222,222 mile marker!!! Thought I'd celebrate with washing and pictures (on the same day) lol. . .

Those 17 X 10" up there remind me of younger days on my old Chevy. God I burned up a lot tires as a kid! :D :D :D

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

·
Lord of the Sith
1,085 Posts

And about to go work on my SC2 wing; hopefully on by tomorrow :naughty:

·
Lord of the Sith
1,085 Posts
stef...it's still dirty even if u have a shiny cover! LOL
:eek:

SERIOUSLY?!?!

lol j/k

the firewall has some dirt on it, but the stuff on the valve cover is actually a few chips in the finish (except for the yellowish stuff around the oil cap); I'm planning on taking it off once I buy some new gaskets, and repainting it (in red :naughty:)

firewall, I'm gonna grab a brush tomorrow and paint it (but when my dad gave it to me, there was so much dirt under there that I was 100% certain some of it was absorbed by the paint finish :lol:)

Looking good there Cody, nice LED's in the Depo :thumbsup:

101 - 120 of 5476 Posts
About this Discussion
5.5K Replies
584 Participants
Cosmofennema
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing