Toyota Nation Forum banner

141 - 160 of 5475 Posts

·
mixed bag 'o vehicles
2,831 Posts
hauled 912 pounds of concrete blocks in the trunk.

oh, and finally found a non-broken bumper to replace my broken one. just needs a little paint.

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
Brought my car to 3 different mechanics to figure out my wiring problem. First mechanic wouldn't even look at it. Second mechanic couldn't figure out the problem. Third mechanic actually put it in the air and looked at it, but still didn't want to take the time to screw with it yet still tried charging me an $80 diagnostic fee. I laughed at him and drove away.

Might be heading to Toyota for this one...

·
[g4.Rep]
1,591 Posts
re-did my grill from flat black to high built + shiny black + 3 coats of clear so light reflects better on the sharp edges of the grill.. it gives it a little more *pOp* i think. and i added a new TRD badge bought by my fiance LOL!

·
TN's Mad Chemist
3,125 Posts
Sweet Grille^

I finally got the Tokico struts and Eibach springs installed and upgraded the brakes all around. In need of an alignment and some brake tweekage tomorrow.
PICSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Or ban :lol: Good job getting them in:thumbsup:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Just had the wheels aligned. Afterwards, I recharged her with RON 98.

·
96 3MZ M/T
2,879 Posts
just ran some cat 5 from my stock head to my amp, so my preamp pickup idea worked now to get some decent pictures friday when i get my new hu

·
Registered
525 Posts
well i just painted my bumper and it looks pretty decent here is sum pics from b4 and after =]

Good job!!! It makes a huge difference and added that "clean look" factor. Gotta paint my bumpers too. The scratches were made by the previous owner.

141 - 160 of 5475 Posts
About this Discussion
5.5K Replies
584 Participants
guapoman2000
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing