Toyota Nation Forum banner

161 - 180 of 5496 Posts

·
Registered
Toyota Scepter
525 Posts
The styling looks really subtle 4Cyl'erThriller. Good job!!!

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
Picked up my car from my mechanic after getting a new flex pipe welded in and my knock sensor problem fixed. Half way home the CEL is back on. I brought it back and used his scantool and knock sensor code is back...

They're gonna stay late tonight to fuck with the ECU and follow the whole wire...

But for the while that the light wasn't on, it drove like a brand new freaking car! Probably because it kinda is...

·
Born to Drive
94 Camry LE
2,826 Posts
i got a new AC condensor put in today....with lines i pulled from wreckers so my AC system is up and running again however i still have small leaks here and there but it's so small that it may take months before it will leak out completely.

it's so nice to have cold air again.....however, it does make my car slower...maybe i'm just anal about my car's throttle response lol

·
Registered
2005 Scion tc
231 Posts
Yea i have a brand new ac system an i never use it i think it wastes gas so yea my friends hate me for it especially because i live in clearwater florida hahaha girls are lucky though thats the only time it goes oon but oh well my car my rules :banana: i had to use the banana its so necessary lol

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
Chris, those pics are INSANEEEEEEELY high res. :eek: Always good to have a new flex pipe in. :)

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
Chris, those pics are INSANEEEEEEELY high res. :eek: Always good to have a new flex pipe in. :)
Yeahhhh but my firefox resizes them. haha. And yeah, it's much quieter now. Sounds like a new car, actually.

I wish I had a picture of the old one, looked like a can of green beans someone had open 2/3 of the way. (on my second swap I started hoisting the engine out with the exhaust still bolted to the underside of the engine...woops!)

·
TN's Mad Chemist
95 Camry
3,126 Posts
I changed my oil - and gave myself a second degree burn in the process:headbang::headbang: I forgot to wear the cotton gloves when I reached down for the oil filter and my hand hit the hot exhaust manifold and yeah... Now I have a dime sized 2nd degree burn and a quarter sized patch of red, irritated skin:thumbsdow

·
Registered
115 Posts
Took basically my whole car apart, all the dashes n stuff n cleaned it all. Nice soup bath ^_^
also Fixed my depo lights n aligned them correctly. Fixed offset also

Took the bulb cover off the transmission shift light. Looks orange now.
So much cooler ^_^

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
^ Front. Bumper.

I removed and installed a new radiator in under 45 minutes in a 97 Avalon today. That's kind of like a camry.... right? :lol:

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
im hoping mine will look like that in another week or two. in the mean time i wraped a collar around it. it has actaully been working quite well for the past couple of months.

Wow. Haha. I got a universal flex pipe from advance for like $30. I believe it was the 2 1/4" one. I just grabbed the biggest one they had.

161 - 180 of 5496 Posts