Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 6021 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Like the title says...
Just putting this up for those of you that didn't really do anything that significant to start a new thread for..... so just add it to the list here. ANYTHING u did to your Camry today post it up :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. Pls keep this on topic, anything other than that will modify/move/delete without notice. Thx

ill begin...I keep checking on my new ES300 fogs retrofit,look great and NO i wont post pics until i get HID for it. Man need to save up for HID. :headbang::headbang::headbang: Also looking up some more decals for my car :D

·
ilikecamrys
3,901 Posts
I touched my car today :naughty:

jk jk LOL umm...

yes.:lol:

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
I rub n massage my car today. :naughty:

Tomorrow it will be on a jack stand, Imma put more silencers on the springs.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Took the first pictures of my Gen 5 XLE today littel dirty but still looks good dirty :thumbsup:. Will post up as soon as work slows down :D. (Manager over slept and opened the office late so im behind on everything)

·
Goes Against The Grain
18,082 Posts
Put the roof spoiler on,..painted the front liscence plate screws white...

And bought a 2010 XLE V6 in white :)

·
I Has Mods To Do
717 Posts
Washed and Waxed with this:

About to do my door switches right now. Also I am thinking about buying this 4x5 sticker for my back window, its from my favorite show:

·
Registered
173 Posts
I made my car feel good today showing a 2009 accord v6 where it is on the food chain after it was pestering us:thumbsup:(in a safe and legal manner of course:naughty:)
and coolhandsean, hows that turtlewax black box? I might have to try that out.

·
Registered
226 Posts
checked my phone for the next 5 days of weather. it stated Sunny until next tuesday, so i paid $25 for a car wash. looks nice :) came home, watched the news and it tells me there is a 40% change of rain on Saturday.... :thumbsdow

·
I Has Mods To Do
717 Posts
I made my car feel good today showing a 2009 accord v6 where it is on the food chain after it was pestering us:thumbsup:(in a safe and legal manner of course:naughty:)
and coolhandsean, hows that turtlewax black box? I might have to try that out.
Awesome man, it really shines! While I was buffing it was like I was staring in a mirror.

1 - 20 of 6021 Posts
About this Discussion
6K Replies
596 Participants
maestro123
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing