Toyota Nation Forum banner

4741 - 4760 of 6020 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I replaced both rear brake lights...I had no idea they were out until my neighbor mentioned it to me. I thought I would have gotten some sort of warning on my dash, but not so much.

·
Top TN contributor
3,480 Posts
I have this annoying habit of telling people that their lights are out...I agree, there ought to be a warning light for that.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I traded my 2011 Magnetic Gray I4 SE for a Loaded (Minus Nav) Black 2011 V6 SE.

Wow this thing is fast for what it is :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
performance upgrades.

I have a 2011 Camry Le four cylinder. I added a magna -flow ehaust, auto- chip, and K&N intake over the last 4 weeks. It sounds loud but I added a resonator to the exhaust. Looking to add a sprint booster box for more speed. I need more power when accelerating from 1st and 2nd gears. Having issues with altimas and honda accords at traffic lights.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have a 2011 Camry Le four cylinder. I added a magna -flow ehaust, auto- chip, and K&N intake over the last 4 weeks. It sounds loud but I added a resonator to the exhaust. Looking to add a sprint booster box for more speed. I need more power when accelerating from 1st and 2nd gears. Having issues with altimas and honda accords at traffic lights.
Hey mate what auto chip did you install in your camry. Links??

·
270hp = Happy Foot
1,123 Posts
After weeks of messing with my new coilovers,changing the height mostly. I finally got everything dialed in to exactly the way i wanted it. -2 in the front and -1.6 in the rear. I had lifetime alignment at Firestone and they just sucked, 3 different firestone and they wont/know how to adjust camber and rear camber bolts on my car with coilovers and not to mention they sucked at making the steering wheel exactly center.

I went to a high end Porche shop where they do alignment and corner balancing. I was quoted $125 but paid $197.10 after tax since the guy spent a good 1.5 hour messing with the rear camber bolts to get it to -1.6 (I asked for -1.7, but its close enough). The front desk guy ask kindly if it would it would be alright to add an extra $55 for the time spent on the rear bolts and i told them thats not a problem because the car was dialed in perfectly and they did good work.

Firestone Alignment:

Cantrell Motorsports Alignment:

·
Super Moderator
14,530 Posts
Had another reoccuring CAN BUS failure come back likely from my HID wiring. So I took off the front bumper and rerouted all the HID wiring away from any factory wiring, moved the ground wires, and so far so good.

4741 - 4760 of 6020 Posts
About this Discussion
6K Replies
596 Participants
MacQ
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing