Toyota Nation Forum banner

What did you do to your Gen 5 Camry, Gen 6 Camry, or Gen 2 Solara today?

1M views 6K replies 681 participants last post by  Manza 
G
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Like the title says...
Just putting this up for those of you that didn't really do anything that significant to start a new thread for..... so just add it to the list here. ANYTHING u did to your Camry today post it up :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. Pls keep this on topic, anything other than that will modify/move/delete without notice. Thx

ill begin...I keep checking on my new ES300 fogs retrofit,look great and NO i wont post pics until i get HID for it. Man need to save up for HID. :headbang::headbang::headbang: Also looking up some more decals for my car :D

#16 ·
I made my car feel good today showing a 2009 accord v6 where it is on the food chain after it was pestering us:thumbsup:(in a safe and legal manner of course:naughty:)
and coolhandsean, hows that turtlewax black box? I might have to try that out.

#28 ·
I gave my camry a nice wash and interior detail, cleaned the wheels windows and sprayed the tires with tire wet, and did the dash with dash protectant. Hopefully on Saturday I can give it a nice paint treatment and wax and buff.

Glenn

#37 ·
I got my TRD oil cap and tried to install the TRD air filter they order but IT WAS THE WRONG ONE. I was so pissed, they gave me the filter for a V6, so i went back and ordered the TC cold air intake and it will be in next week, so my baby is going to take it easy in the garage for her upcoming surgery!