Toyota Nation Forum banner

7701 - 7720 of 7739 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
This last weekend I replaced the front brakes and installed these beauties, got a killer deal with tires and sensors. Discount tire was nice enough to program the sensors for free. They were dealer takeoffs from a 2019 xse. next needs to be lowered and maybe small spacers?

IMG_20190601_185559 by Jacob R, on Flickr

IMG_20190601_185545 by Jacob R, on Flickr
Damn those look good! Lucky you.

Which brand for the window visors did you go with? I've been debating getting them for awhile now.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Official TN Lurker
849 Posts
Damn those look good! Lucky you.

Which brand for the window visors did you go with? I've been debating getting them for awhile now.

thanks! and they are AVS inchannel visors, I do not think I would get these again. I loved them on my corolla, but now on my camry the passenger window was broken and i have had issues ever sense with the window thinking something is caught and it going back down.

I love vent visors because a black car in south Texas was a bad idea but they make the ride loud and stuff but I might try another brand on other cars.

·
Registered
9 Posts
thanks! and they are AVS inchannel visors, I do not think I would get these again. I loved them on my corolla, but now on my camry the passenger window was broken and i have had issues ever sense with the window thinking something is caught and it going back down.

I love vent visors because a black car in south Texas was a bad idea but they make the ride loud and stuff but I might try another brand on other cars.
I'm glad I asked. I've heard a lot of people have issues with the window not received liking up for in-channel ones. I also don't like the look of the stick on ones so maybe I'll just stick with nothing.

·
Registered
4,482 Posts
Our 13 Hybrid reached 138K so I changed all the fluids and filters. Also changed the spark plugs. I looked at the brake pad, still have 50% lifr on the original set.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Today i hardwired VAVA dash cam got a decent deal from amazon for $72.48 (thanks to coupon and my rewards point) i tapped into power outlet (close to the driver seat) i route the wire through A pillar passenger side underneath the glove department to the center console area and tapped into power outlet and its fused as i used a cigarette lighter adapter

p.s the camera records at 1080p 60fps does NOT come with sdcard had to buy one the max it takes is 128gb and also the camera can turn and face the cabin as well

on the side note pictures were taken using my mobile device Tmobile-LG G4

·
Grocery Getter
1 Posts
Finally got around to installing the Tein Street Advance Z's I had sitting around in the garage for a few months. Front is at it's lowest setting. Raised the rear using the width of the spanner wrench. Rides soft enough that the wife didn't realize the difference in ride from OEM.

Attachments

·
Registered
968 Posts
Removed a 5 year old roof wrap on my 2014 Camry last week since I park it outside now due to getting a new Lexus IS 300 F sport last month. I should have removed it at the 3 year mark but I kept the Camry garaged all the time til now so it was easy to remove. The paint under the wrap was so butter smooth compared to the rest of the car lol.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Put in VLEDS V6 Triton switchbacks in my 2016 SE over the weekend and I’m quite happy with the look. The install took a little longer to figure out but got it done in about an hour.

Before

After

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dang, Idk what took me so long to find this post and actually make a comment, but here's what I did to my 2017 Camry.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzbSXkRHr1m/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzj7Gptnt6z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Exterior:
Paint matched weather tech visors, custom retrofit headlights (upgraded projectors, HIDS, RGB halos and demon eyes), LED taillights, blast pipes, front lip splitter, body kit, painted black roof, 19s LXZ
Interior:
Subs, Clazzio Guys red diamond stitched seats, Junction Produce (neckpads, Tsuna, Fusa, Seat pillows), East Coast Trendz diamond stitched floor mats, carbon fiber steering wheel.

·
TN の がしょう
7,388 Posts
Dang, Idk what took me so long to find this post and actually make a comment, but here's what I did to my 2017 Camry.
Exterior:
Paint matched weather tech visors, custom retrofit headlights (upgraded projectors, HIDS, RGB halos and demon eyes), LED taillights, blast pipes, front lip splitter, body kit, painted black roof, 19s LXZ
Interior:
Subs, Clazzio Guys red diamond stitched seats, Junction Produce (neckpads, Tsuna, Fusa, Seat pillows), East Coast Trendz diamond stitched floor mats, carbon fiber steering wheel.
Welcome to the group!

·
Registered
19 Posts

Exterior:

Interior:

That body kit is gorgeous and makes me want one, but man the thought of going over speed bumps would just make me cringe...

·
TN の がしょう
7,388 Posts
That body kit is gorgeous and makes me want one, but man the thought of going over speed bumps would just make me cringe...

Which is why you can raise it when you bag your car. People with bags only drop them when they're parked or at shows but when they're driving, common sense should tell them to raise it at normal height.

·
Captain Camry
268 Posts
Changed the mounting position of my passenger's side HID ballast. It was mounted flat and although my car is rarely exposed to water (garaged at work, home and I live in a dry environment) I decided to mount it with the connectors facing down to reduce moisture build up. The driver's side was already mounted this way. I also added dielectric grease to the connections.

I replaced the front passenger's side window door belt molding as well, since someone left a nice dent in it.

·
TN の がしょう
7,388 Posts
Time to replace the cabin air filter again.

·
Captain Camry
268 Posts
Replaced my lower black plastic grill, mine was fairly damaged. Added sequential turn signal switch and LED eyebrows. For whatever reason, taking the grill insert and top grill off the bumper was a total pain. Tip: remove the black plastic grill insert before the top chrome grill. Learned this the hard way and broke many tabs.

Video of turn signals in action

·
Captain Camry
268 Posts
Those sequential look great!
Thank you. I actually just used some cheap stick-ons from Amazon. Because the 2015 has a big clear lip on the top of the headlight housing assembly, it's a great place to mount them. Not very visible when turned off, but shines right through when illuminated. Normally I wouldn't recommend this kind of cheap-o mod, but it was kind of a perfect fit.

·
Registered
6 Posts
http://instagr.am/p/BzbSXkRHr1m/ http://instagr.am/p/Bzj7Gptnt6z/ Exterior:
Interior:

o shit, sorry for the bump, I've actually seen your insta a while back when researching how to drop my camry. I recently picked up my bag setup but my install guy fucked up his back so now I'm just riding on coilovers and saving up to get a widebody and the Ztype body kit. Sucks that there is only 1 decent looking bodykit made specifically for the 7th gen camry

might be a long shot but do you mind sharing how you got your wheels to camber? the only camber bolts I could find can barely go past 5 degrees and my even with the coilover camber adjust + camber bolts I can't get a decent enough camber and had to fender roll the car

·
Captain Camry
268 Posts
Oil change, coolant flush, new front pads, all that at the shop, no biggie. Did the cabin and engine air filters at home. I was shocked at how filthy they were. 14 months and 14k miles. I will absolutely be doing this every 12 mos religiously after seeing how bad they were. When they told me at the shop they needed to be done I figured it was just an upsell. Amazon for the parts (~$7 ea) and my own labor.

7701 - 7720 of 7739 Posts