Toyota Nation Forum banner

7901 - 7920 of 7982 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just got an LE with the same screen issue. Do a search on youtube and check out the workaround. Otherwise you're looking at over 1k for a new screen.
I have the same feeling :mad: hope it is not so bad and repair or replaceable, worse case I can replace it with ebay used unit.

Thanks, I will report if anything worth saying.

LT-

·
Registered
2015 Camry XSE V6
587 Posts
I’m going to try these wipers out vs the OEM that I’ve been using. They reviewed very well but are somewhat pricey..

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,764 Posts
I’m going to try these wipers out vs the OEM that I’ve been using. They reviewed very well but are somewhat pricey..

I had a good experience with them several years ago. Pricey and doesn't last as long as I wished them to. Meaning, I only lasted a year before it started streaking

Reactions: bigcsorren

·
Registered
2016 camry se/240sx
57 Posts
installed the NST light weight pulley on my car, feels pretty good after driving for a few days, engine is louder, vvti "pops" a little louder too, shifting is improved , free'd up some power for sure definitely low end , over all good buy

·
Registered
162 Posts
My Black SE

Got the Clear Bra and Tint done today.

Front bumper, Hood (straight cut), fender, mirrors, cups, and door edges.

15% Ceramic Tint in the back and Air Blue on the roll-up pair.

Here's some shots from the shop I got the work done at

I love what you've done wit the living room..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Took the front grille apart to start wrapping the chrome, didn’t realize until everything was apart I didn’t have enough vinyl so won’t be done until probably Friday now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 camry se/240sx
57 Posts
installed a ebay intake that is identical to the 360$ k&n intake about a week ago.. feels great now that the ecu has had time to adjust to the new part

only 120$ on the bay, with the correct k&n filter it brings the total to about 180$. will post pics when i have the k&n filter on

·
Registered
2002 Toyota Sequoia
111 Posts
Just did a drain fill transmission fluid on my wife 2012 camry se. Way over due. Car has 71k miles. Before I did the drain fill I can feel the car jerk when shifting. After the drain fill the car shift smooth like new. I going to do another drain fill after 100 miles. Life time fluid my butt.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I just got an LE with the same screen issue. Do a search on youtube and check out the workaround. Otherwise you're looking at over 1k for a new screen.
I replaced my screen for cheap. The touch screen is replaceable, search for “Camry digitizer” on eBay. Mine was $25. Takes a bit of work taking the radio apart, and have to be careful with the circuit board, but mine works great now.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Replace both wiper blade with correct 18/26 from Costco.
Order the husky F/R for the nasty winter we getting ..
:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Have to replace my 12 SE front windshield today - non OEM and set me back two hundreds :sick:

Lucky that I am getting out of this safely: ice storm in the area form chunk of ice that looks 2-3" thick on top of 18 wheeler and fly directly onto my windshield at 50MPH or so... I probably should drive much - much further out, so dangerous !

Be safe everyone.

7901 - 7920 of 7982 Posts