Toyota Nation Forum banner

7961 - 7980 of 7982 Posts

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,764 Posts
It's been driven now regularly and is garaged so no more rodent issue. Anyway, where do i buy the silver engine cover to dress up the engine bay?
eBay or junk yard is your best place.

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,764 Posts
Got new tires and alignment. Instead of getting another max summer tires, wanted to get one that will last longer.

Reactions: ltp22

·
Registered
24 Posts
I finally got the correct LCD screen, and replace the non functional radio HU screen.
1. no issue with remove / replace the part... You can get it Az, ebay, ...
2. I am now see the app button is not functioned, perhaps it never had.
3. Instruction is all over YT, here, ... it may not be model specific .

On the average of DIY, a moderate to hard due to have to play with small parts/screws. HTH,

·
skipk
2013 Camry SE 3.5L
9 Posts
Today, I had my oil changed. Heading for a 4,000 mile road trip to CA from Dallas in 9 days. I usually change my own oil, but could not this time since I'm in my fiancé's house and all my stuff is packed up. The mechanic told me that the serpentine belt did not need replacing (the car has 82,000 miles) and probably wouldn't for another 40,000 miles. Wow, seems like a lot. He said there weren't any cracks in the belt.

Does anybody have any advice or experience to share?

·
Administrator
マズダスピード3
13,276 Posts
Today, I had my oil changed. Heading for a 4,000 mile road trip to CA from Dallas in 9 days. I usually change my own oil, but could not this time since I'm in my fiancé's house and all my stuff is packed up. The mechanic told me that the serpentine belt did not need replacing (the car has 82,000 miles) and probably wouldn't for another 40,000 miles. Wow, seems like a lot. He said there weren't any cracks in the belt.

Does anybody have any advice or experience to share?
Just inspect yourself. When in doubt, replace it. The last thing you'd want to break is the belt in the middle of nowhere.

Reactions: skipk

·
Administrator
マズダスピード3
13,276 Posts
Thank you. I'll do the same then at 90,000 miles along with my next oil change.
If the belt is in good shape still, keep in the car as a spare. Just in case.

Reactions: skipk

·
Registered
2015 Toyota camry
30 Posts
Upgraded my Entune Audio only stereo for 65 bucks :) vs paying 130+ to dealership to do it for me.

7961 - 7980 of 7982 Posts