Toyota Nation Forum banner
2021 - 2037 of 2037 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Camry XSE V6
259 Posts
LASFIT LED's replacing the door courtesy lights and vanity lights - a little brighter, much whiter and match the map lights better

Also ordered a set of OEM Toyota lock nuts (my 19" wheels came with all regular lug nuts, no locks)... some oil change materials... a set of OEM carpet floormats for summer

Looking for OEM rubber trunk mat, yeesh its not cheap... particularly if you want to ship it to Canada (shipping+tax/duty)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Let us know how it turns out. Wouldn't mind seeing some pics too.

Will they go behind the rear window brake light?
I will post pics when it’s done. I questioned the girl I spoke with who does the appointment. This place is close to me and the reviews are really good. She said they will remove the light if they have to get the tint there because I asked about that or the back window will not look correct with the tint. I’m going 30 percent with ceramic tint.

·
Registered
2018 Camry XSE V6
259 Posts
"Installed" the trunk LED light strip.

Stock:
Automotive lighting Vehicle Hood Vehicle registration plate Automotive exterior

I used the Dremel to cut a small area out of the plastic light cover, to allow the wires out without pinching. Wiped the trunk roof with alcohol before I stuck the LED strip. I laid in the trunk on my back, easy to work there.

Grille Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Bumper

The connector was a little finicky, as noted by others... a few adjustments and it was solid.

Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Tints and shades Font Rectangle

The Camry has a nice size trunk - more useful to me when I can see all of it. I'm still looking for a better price on the rubber cargo tray... soon hopefully.

Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle Trunk Motor vehicle

Its almost like a door courtesy light for the trunk now... look how much it shines out on the wall! I think this will be a nice touch when going in the trunk when its dark out.

Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

$9.99 USD https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076YK84NY?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

It'll be interesting to see how it lasts... I'm certainly pleased with it starting out!

·
16' Camry SE & 18' Camry XSE
18 & 20 XSE Camry
880 Posts
I hit 50k and changed transmission fluid today. I did two changes as I had 6 quarts of fluid available. I also reset memory so transmission can re-learn with new fluid. However, I was not aware we have active engine mounts on 8th gen. There are some kind of hoses connected to them. I snapped a photo.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
I recently bought a new Camry SE. I used to drive a Prius for a while and when gas prices dropped I replaced it with a Toyota 4runner.

As of this weekend I did my first oil change at about 2500 miles with 0w-16. I will probably due next one at dealership at 10k and then after that do 5k OCI’s.

Picked it up at the dealership yesterday after having the Windows tinted. They included it with the car and told me to schedule at my convenience. I am happy with it, not sure how dark they went. They said it wouldn’t be darker than legal limit which is 25% here. It definitely looks darker than the 35% tint on my 4runner.

Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Hood

Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel Car

·
Registered
138 Posts
I've had the XP OEM foglights installed on my 2020 TRD since the first year of ownership. I noticed last night the beams were out of alignment. Upon closer inspection, I found one of the lamps was wiggling within the enclosure. Anyone else notice this?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I recently bought a new Camry SE. I used to drive a Prius for a while and when gas prices dropped I replaced it with a Toyota 4runner.

As of this weekend I did my first oil change at about 2500 miles with 0w-16. I will probably due next one at dealership at 10k and then after that do 5k OCI’s.

Picked it up at the dealership yesterday after having the Windows tinted. They included it with the car and told me to schedule at my convenience. I am happy with it, not sure how dark they went. They said it wouldn’t be darker than legal limit which is 25% here. It definitely looks darker than the 35% tint on my 4runner.

View attachment 382291

View attachment 382292
Thats looks pretty good. I'm surprised that they wouldn't let you specify the tint percentage. I'm doing my first oil change at 5k miles, not sure about the 10k intervals, especially when the engine is breaking in. 😳

2021 - 2037 of 2037 Posts