Toyota Nation Forum banner
2241 - 2260 of 2316 Posts

· Registered
2021 Camry XLE & 2012 Camry LE
282 Posts
Picked up our newish 2021 Camry XLE today. Galactic Aqua over Macadamia. Wife was still happy after the 200 mile drive home. Car needs a clay bar, polish, and wax. That might have to wait until spring.
Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

New snow tires and wheels arrived today. Ordered a bunch of Toyota accessories while they were on sale and had free shipping. Looking into audio upgrades and PPF for the front end.

· Registered
'12 Scion tC
247 Posts
November 26, got oil change done at a Ford dealership! :D

My friend (former Toyota tech) left her horrible paying Toyota dealership job for a better paying Ford dealership job & followed a former Toyota dealership manager who took Ford service director position.

I just moved into new apartment so I'm not testing the waters with the new landlord by changing oil in the parking lot....

Reactions: Red21Camry

· Registered
2018 Camry XSE V6
404 Posts
@Vegashybrid can you link the product (assuming Ali?)... what do you think of them, quality & attachment... and maybe a closer-up pic, honestly its hard to tell those are black at that angle. Looks like the fitment is good

i could use something similar, hence the curiosity

· Registered
827 Posts
@Vegashybrid can you link the product (assuming Ali?)... what do you think of them, quality & attachment... and maybe a closer-up pic, honestly its hard to tell those are black at that angle. Looks like the fitment is good

i could use something similar, hence the curiosity
Yeah I would like for them to have been a little darker but overall happy with them.. They are more like a dark gun metal grey though. I def like the look of it better with them than without. I'll take some more pics tomorrow got busy today. They also are a little tight so they can go closer to the muffler a little more but I may leave them where they are at sorta like them sticking out a little. Got them fast btw.....

US $29.84 38%OFF | 2Pcs Car Rear Exhaust Tail Muffler End Pipe Tips Stainless Steel Fit for Toyota Camry XV70 SE XSE 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 Black

· Registered
95 Posts
Installed the Magna Flow 19494 Cat-Back exhaust. The first kit installed, the passenger muffler hangers were out of position and the passenger side muffler tips were sticking out about 1 inch further than the driver side. Magna Flow sent out a new Cat-Back system and the muffler hangers were all aligned, but again the passenger side muffler tips are now about 1/2 inch sticking further out than the driver side. Still waiting on Magna Flow to come out with some kind of fix to resolve this issue. Simple install since I did it twice and might have to do it a third time.

Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

· Registered
95 Posts
Installed the Magna Flow 19494 Cat-Back exhaust. The first kit installed, the passenger muffler hangers were out of position and the passenger side muffler tips were sticking out about 1 inch further than the driver side. Magna Flow sent out a new Cat-Back system and the muffler hangers were all aligned, but again the passenger side muffler tips are now about 1/2 inch sticking further out than the driver side. Still waiting on Magna Flow to come out with some kind of fix to resolve this issue. Simple install since I did it twice and might have to do it a third time.

View attachment 406670

Magna Flow stated " At this time, our best advice would be to take it to a reputable installation shop and have the kit professionally installed or return the kit for a full refund. " Tring to find a box to ship it back and get my refund! Just installed Top Speed Pro 1 Mufflers. No drone and 50% less noise!

Automotive tire Gas Fender Auto part Cookware and bakeware
Automotive lighting Hood Drinkware Motor vehicle Automotive exhaust
Automotive parking light Vehicle Tire Automotive lighting Car

· Registered
224 Posts
Magna Flow stated " At this time, our best advice would be to take it to a reputable installation shop and have the kit professionally installed or return the kit for a full refund. " Tring to find a box to ship it back and get my refund! Just installed Top Speed Pro 1 Mufflers. No drone and 50% less noise!

View attachment 406814 View attachment 406815 View attachment 406816
I took a look at their site and since I have an AWD Camry, there is not a compatible version.

· Registered
2018 Camry XSE V6
404 Posts
I see those on Amazon and they are a little pricey - but quite nice (i have the cheapest of the cheap on my motorcycle, nowhere near as nice looking as this)

Is that where you picked yours up, or did you find a better price elsewhere? It'd be great to have since the Camry is finicky about charge, and I don't drive much these days

· Registered
51 Posts
Upgraded my sound system today:

Wanted that clean factory look, so bought subwoofer that comes in custom box made for Camry. It’s paired to LC2i and Jbl Club 600A amp.

Loc and amp combo are installed under the passenger seat.
Ran the power wire through a grommet that’s on the passenger side. Much easier to do than the one on the driver’s side.
There’s an empty threaded hole under a factory carpet cutout that’s perfect for your ground wire.

Didn’t wanna mess up any of the car’s wiring, so bought the Tacotunes sub harness to run my speaker inputs.
The harness comes with just two wires from the front left channel. I really didn’t like that. Even though the amp is monoblock I wanted both channels going into the loc and amp, so I modified the harness by running another set of wires from the front right channel. Tapped into the front right side wires on the Tacotunes harness itself with Posi-Taps.

The reason I did that was to get a full range sound from both channels going into the sub, in case there are differences in bass from channel to channel with some music. That way the bass from both channels comes out of the subwoofer and not just from one side. Jumping the wires won’t give you that effect.
Another reason was to get a higher voltage going into the amp. I had read that the amp plays louder with two channels going into it. And that was exactly the case here. As soon as I unplug one RCA cable the volume level drops noticeably.
I then ran the modified Tacotunes harness down through the center console and under the carpet to the passenger seat.
Long read but hope it helps someone.
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Rectangle Bumper Automotive exterior
Hood Motor vehicle Car Vehicle Grey
Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Trunk
Black Hood Motor vehicle Auto part Automotive exterior
Automotive tire Audio equipment Automotive lighting Electrical wiring Electricity

· Registered
224 Posts
Upgraded my sound system today:

Wanted that clean factory look, so bought subwoofer that comes in custom box made for Camry. It’s paired to LC2i and Jbl Club 600A amp.

Loc and amp combo are installed under the passenger seat.
Ran the power wire through a grommet that’s on the passenger side. Much easier to do than the one on the driver’s side.
There’s an empty threaded hole under a factory carpet cutout that’s perfect for your ground wire.

Didn’t wanna mess up any of the car’s wiring, so bought the Tacotunes sub harness to run my speaker inputs.
The harness comes with just two wires from the front left channel. I really didn’t like that. Even though the amp is monoblock I wanted both channels going into the loc and amp, so I modified the harness by running another set of wires from the front right channel. Tapped into the front right side wires on the Tacotunes harness itself with Posi-Taps.

The reason I did that was to get a full range sound from both channels going into the sub, in case there are differences in bass from channel to channel with some music. That way the bass from both channels comes out of the subwoofer and not just from one side. Jumping the wires won’t give you that effect.
Another reason was to get a higher voltage going into the amp. I had read that the amp plays louder with two channels going into it. And that was exactly the case here. As soon as I unplug one RCA cable the volume level drops noticeably.
I then ran the modified Tacotunes harness down through the center console and under the carpet to the passenger seat.
Long read but hope it helps someone.
View attachment 406977 View attachment 406978 View attachment 406979 View attachment 406980 View attachment 406981
Is that the NVX kit from Sonic Electronix? Or did you source a different sub housing?

2241 - 2260 of 2316 Posts