Toyota Nation Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1254 Posts

·
Registered
2015 HHL, 2012 TCH
113 Posts
I installed Toyota OEM mudguards on our 2018 Camry Hybrid XLE. Could not locate installation directions so I winged it ;) Figured out all but one of the bolt locations. Had to drill 2 holes for the front ones in order to secure it properly to the existing wheel liner and rocker panel. Rear ones required no drilling at all.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I installed Toyota OEM mudguards on our 2018 Camry Hybrid XLE. Could not locate installation directions so I winged it ;) Figured out all but one of the bolt locations. Had to drill 2 holes for the front ones in order to secure it properly to the existing wheel liner and rocker panel. Rear ones required no drilling at all.
No pictures??

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

·
Nude TN User
6 Posts
Center Console Organization

Nothing exciting here but thought I would share. I purchased a center console tray when I got my 2014 Rav4. I just turned in the Rav4 in for my 2018 Camry XSE (which I love so far!) and checked to see if the center console tray would fit. Surprisingly it did and pretty well too. Figured I'd share if anyone had one too or was looking for an option to organize there center console better since I don't think there is one out for the 18 Camry.

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hack of the Year...

Nothing exciting here but thought I would share. I purchased a center console tray when I got my 2014 Rav4. I just turned in the Rav4 in for my 2018 Camry XSE (which I love so far!) and checked to see if the center console tray would fit. Surprisingly it did and pretty well too. Figured I'd share if anyone had one too or was looking for an option to organize there center console better since I don't think there is one out for the 18 Camry.
I think you just made an early entry into the Camry Hack of the Year contest:nerd:

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,420 Posts
It's probably the way he took the picture. Midnight Black is the only black option for the Camry. Midnight Black has a slight purple/blue tint under the sun but at night or indoors, it looks really black.

·
It's Official
16 Tundra, 14 RAV4,
9,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
What made you say V6? The 4 Cyl also has that same exhaust setup. :)
Hmm...pretty sure the 4cyl XSE has dual tips on one side only. The XSE V6 has dual tips on both sides. 99% sure I read that here and saw pics. Am I wrong though?

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,420 Posts
Hmm...pretty sure the 4cyl XSE has dual tips on one side only. The XSE V6 has dual tips on both sides. 99% sure I read that here and saw pics. Am I wrong though?
No, both 4-cyl. and V6 XSE have dual tips on both sides. That is why some people are mad because you can't distinguish it like the previous gen.

It's also the reason why the XSE 4-cyl. has more horsepower than the other 4-cyl models.

·
It's Official
16 Tundra, 14 RAV4,
9,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
No, both 4-cyl. and V6 XSE have dual tips on both sides. That is why some people are mad because you can't distinguish it like the previous gen.

It's also the reason why the XSE 4-cyl. has more horsepower than the other 4-cyl models.
Nice, thanks for clarifying for me! You're right @DeeX, good point :D

So what model has the twin tips on one side only? Saw that on the road a couple times. Had the big wheels on it and rear color matched splitter.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Nice, thanks for clarifying for me! You're right @DeeX, good point :D

So what model has the twin tips on one side only? Saw that on the road a couple times. Had the big wheels on it and rear color matched splitter.
The SE has the twin tips on the right side only. :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Is that paint? Wrap? or Plasti?

Also, there I fixed your pics. Steal them back. :)
Thank you sir.. and I meant to mention, it was a vinyl wrap. PLan on doing the tint and getting rid of the chrome around the windows today.

41 - 60 of 1254 Posts