Toyota Nation Forum banner

1141 - 1160 of 1207 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks. I did a Y pipe and did 2 burnout mufflers. It sounds really good. I also did a cold air intake and now I’m pulling 430mpg

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks. I did a Y pipe and did 2 burnout mufflers. It sounds really good. I also did a cold air intake and now I’m pulling 430mpg
Any specific place you ordered the Y pipe and 2 burnout mufflers? I thought about a cold air intake but not fully made up my mind on it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered the mufflers through amazon. I was planning on just trying them out and then switching to magnaflow but I like how these sound and look. I got the Y pipe done at a custom exhaust shop. For the Y pipe and putting on both mufflers, they only charged me $250. I think these cars look really good as a duel tip exhaust.

·
Registered
5 Posts
there’s a plastic guard under the car in the rear that will need to come off. I took mine off and trimmed it so it was able to go back on after the mufflers were installed. I’m doing my demon eye head lights this weekend and a few other things.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yesterday I drove my LE 2.5L on hyway for the first time. Travel 550 kms from Mazatlan to Zacatecas in Mexico, from sea level to 2600 meters over sea. I enjoyed every mile of it, felt the car very stable and comfortable, I am specting 38mpg or 16 km/lt, very please with the performance of revy engine, found nothing to complain about the 8 speed transmission, I actually enjoy down shifting. Love my wifes Camry!

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Love this!!! I have the same color and would love to see the full side view of your ride! I am thinking of doing the black wheels but haven't been able to see one with this color with the wheels.

1141 - 1160 of 1207 Posts