Toyota Nation Forum banner

1181 - 1200 of 1210 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Installed a rear roof line led bar , relatively easy install took slightly longer than I thought it would just because I wasn't sure where exactly to run the cabling through and how to find the brake line.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys! Just joined the forum(really late I know). I bought my 2019 Camry SE a couple weeks ago and so far I’ve blacked out a few things! Looking to wrap my roof but everyone has quoted me $350-$500... so I’m a little hesitant

·
Registered
72 Posts

Added the 3rd Brake Light Cover posted by @netrickyaz here a few weeks ago and I'd have to admit, I was really worried it was gonna be crap and not look that great and be of poor quality. And was especially worried that the fact it's "carbon fiber" that it was gonna look tacky. But it honestly looks absolutely amazing (obviously phone cameras don't help show it too much due to glare) and the construction of it is very solid and the carbon fiber is a very dark carbon fiber and you can't even really tell unless you're holding it in your hands. I wish I took some photos of it before I installed it to show but I was too excited to install it and test it out that I didn't think of it till afterward. But anyways I'd highly recommend it to anyone who likes the concept of it.

Here's the link if anyone wants:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hey guys! Just joined the forum(really late I know). I bought my 2019 Camry SE a couple weeks ago and so far I’ve blacked out a few things! Looking to wrap my roof but everyone has quoted me $350-$500... so I’m a little hesitant
View attachment 283348 View attachment 283349
Are your headlights tinted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
View attachment 283348 View attachment 283349
Are you worried about the sensor being blocked by blacking out the front toyota emblem?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Are you worried about the sensor being blocked by blacking out the front toyota emblem?
I've had it blacked out for about 9 months and it gives me no trouble. I bought some vinyl and just cut out a piece.

One thing I noticed is that the red "brake" notification comes on much quicker now, sometimes a little too quick. But it's definitely not random; it only comes up at times when you should be braking anyway.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Installed the Accessorides remote start kit. Easy Peasy, took about an hour. This should’ve been a basic option from the factory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
View attachment 283397

Added the 3rd Brake Light Cover posted by @netrickyaz here a few weeks ago and I'd have to admit, I was really worried it was gonna be crap and not look that great and be of poor quality. And was especially worried that the fact it's "carbon fiber" that it was gonna look tacky. But it honestly looks absolutely amazing (obviously phone cameras don't help show it too much due to glare) and the construction of it is very solid and the carbon fiber is a very dark carbon fiber and you can't even really tell unless you're holding it in your hands. I wish I took some photos of it before I installed it to show but I was too excited to install it and test it out that I didn't think of it till afterward. But anyways I'd highly recommend it to anyone who likes the concept of it.

Here's the link if anyone wants:

NOTE: this thing rattles like a son of a gun against the window with a sub, BUT i simply removed mine and covered the whole thing (minus the logo) with a fabric I had and it does not rattle. now. Just for anyone that has this experience.

·
REV
54 Posts
just bit the bullet and got the mgp red calipers covers. going to try and see if I can get a mechanic to lift my car up and install these :D
hey guys, just installed the red caliper covers (took about an hour), windows are 25% ceramic tinted. Afterward, I used a all armor tire shine spray to polish my tires giving that "shiny-wet" look in the 2nd photo

·
Registered
215 Posts
hey guys, just installed the red caliper covers (took about an hour), windows are 25% ceramic tinted. Afterward, I used a all armor tire shine spray to polish my tires giving that "shiny-wet" look in the 2nd photo

View attachment 283489 View attachment 283490
Question: Do you have the electronic parking brake on the rear? I have the MGP covers and the rear ones (with the spacers) don't fit (front ones fit fine without spacers). I was wondering if there is a different fitment for the XSE than the SE....

·
REV
54 Posts
Question: Do you have the electronic parking brake on the rear? I have the MGP covers and the rear ones (with the spacers) don't fit (front ones fit fine without spacers). I was wondering if there is a different fitment for the XSE than the SE....
hey, yes when I ordered these they asked if mine was the xse or xle with the electronic parking breaks. this was for them to send the right clips for the rear covers.

1181 - 1200 of 1210 Posts