Toyota Nation Forum banner

1201 - 1220 of 1254 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Camry SE
26 Posts
Did you have to remove the bumper to install these? How hard and how long to get those installed?
Nope, I didn't need to remove the bumper. I removed the bottom skid plate and was able to remove the original panels and dropped the wiring down from the top of the engine bay, then ran the wiring from the driver side to the passenger side. It took a couple hours, but I was also having fun exploring the car too. lol

The fog lights, it took me forever to get wire run through the firewall. By that, I mean I took about a month of having the fog lights installed before I tried to run the wire through the firewall.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Where’re did you order the OEM shark fin from? Also how did you attach it? Was thinking of getting this for my XSE too.
I just ordered it from my local Toyota Dealership.

Attaching it is a bit of a struggle since it doesn't come with any adhesive like aftermarket ones do, and honestly depending on your car's color I'd look at the aftermarket ones since they're a bit cheaper and are A LOT easier to add on. The only reason I went with this one cause I couldn't find any Galactic Aqua ones. But anyway, what I did was I took just the fin itself and superglued a layer of this adhesive and placed it all around the edges on the bottom and then placed another layer on top of that and just attached that layer with the actual adhesive the tape had and then measured out the center of my car and guestimated how far away from the glass to place it. I'd say maybe 2 inches or so away from the glass is where the factory would place it. Just be careful when placing the fin down once you have the adhesive exposed because that stuff is strong and is practically impossible to remove. So it's a 1 time shot.

But I've had this installed for almost 2 weeks now and have taken it through the car wash 5 or 6 times and it hasn't budged a bit so I'd say it worked out very well and made the roof look more stylish.

·
Registered
2018 Camry XSE
24 Posts
Wrapped my tail lights with VViDiD air-tint, med smoke the video makes it looks easy, the Camry taillight have a lot of detail, I followed the instructions to the T, I have Wrapped before did get wrinkles and air bubble to start when out in the sun got worse, I'll leave it on week then take it off that the good thing with wrapping if you don't like it take it off Oh well IMG_2610.jpg IMG_2611.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's a great model and base on four-cylinder and 203horsepower powerful and energetic engines. There's additionally the Camry Hybrid, accessible in LE, SE and XLE trims. It's controlled by an electric engine matched with a four-chamber motor for 208 complete pull. It's combined with a CVT programmed transmission.

·
Registered
234 Posts
It's a great model and base on four-cylinder and 203horsepower powerful and energetic engines. There's additionally the Camry Hybrid, accessible in LE, SE and XLE trims. It's controlled by an electric engine matched with a four-chamber motor for 208 complete pull. It's combined with a CVT programmed transmission.
So what did you do to your Camry? Lol jk jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Installed the latest firmware (17TDT1NA-DA01_0010) for Entune Plus without Navigation on my 2019 XSE. Straightforward process without a hitch.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What's the diffrence and do you have instructions?
Update Type - Operating System

Some 2019 model year Camry, Camry Hybrid, and Sienna vehicles equipped with Entune™ 3.0 Audio Plus (version 1010) or Entune™ 3.0 Premium Audio (version 1010) or earlier may exhibit one or more of the following conditions:

Alexa® app inoperative when using iOS devices
Abnormal Pandora® operation after answering WhatsApp phone call
Abnormal Apple CarPlay® operation

The link Fungabriel posted is what Imused.👍

·
Registered
2020 Toyota Camry SE
132 Posts
today is my first day with the new 2020 Camry SE. I drove it to work but first I tried to start it remotely using the key fob but it wouldn't work. I can confirm that you do not need the app to remote start your car. you can do it with the key fob that comes with the car. the app is only used to remote start your car from far (ie: you can probably do it from the other side of the world) and for a bunch of other things such as finding your car in a parking lot, checking if you left any doors unlocked, etc. Using the key fob only allows you to start the car from up close. they did it at the dealership by pressing the lock button twice, then holding it down for about 3-5 seconds. but when I got home, I tried it and it didn't work. What's the trick?

·
Registered
234 Posts
today is my first day with the new 2020 Camry SE. I drove it to work but first I tried to start it remotely using the key fob but it wouldn't work. I can confirm that you do not need the app to remote start your car. you can do it with the key fob that comes with the car. the app is only used to remote start your car from far (ie: you can probably do it from the other side of the world) and for a bunch of other things such as finding your car in a parking lot, checking if you left any doors unlocked, etc. Using the key fob only allows you to start the car from up close. they did it at the dealership by pressing the lock button twice, then holding it down for about 3-5 seconds. but when I got home, I tried it and it didn't work. What's the trick?
That’s exactly what you have to do press once , twice, and on the third time you press it, hold it down and it should start right up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1201 - 1220 of 1254 Posts