Toyota Nation Forum banner

1341 - 1360 of 1393 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Look what happened to mine Thursday. Wrong place wrong time . The guy was on the side of the road sitting when I came around the curve. He looked before I came around then again just as I entered his blind spot ( had a Honda Crossover SUV). He was trying to get up an icy driveway that he was unable to just prior. I started past in the middle of the road then saw the front wheel turn and movement so swung hard to the far side of the road and floored it. I thought I made it too as I figured he was only pulling out .
At most I figured he would bounce back and I’d slide off . Wrong , he’d floored it got a running start , all of 20’. He hooked that structure behind the back door and the rear wheel. Put me right sideways in a100’ slide spin with the rear end in the ditch and the front tires sliding along the shoulder. If it hadn’t hooked the tire the damage would have been minimal. I dragged it home on the busted wheel with the cop following me. Couldn’t hurt that chipped wheel and holed tire any more. At least the other guy got the ticket.
Anyways here’s the pictures, enjoy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Don't tell the insurance you drove it home. You may be liable for some of the damages.

·
2018 Camry XSE V6
2,373 Posts
Nice. You’ll have to let us know how well it integrates with the Camry.
For now it just has latitude controls or steering controls, so it keeps me in the center. Does not have longitude control, yet. So it have to use the stock ACC controls. It's best for xse/xle and hybrids models with full stop and go. But they are working on getting the lower models to use the full stop and go. Drove with my brother for 31 miles and it was pretty solid so far.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Got TRD Wheels, A Spoiler blacked out window trim and some rain guards
View attachment 293573
How much was the Trunk Spoiler including paint and installation? My OEM Spoiler on my 2018 XSE is lifting some on each end and that looks like it may fit right over the top of it. Did they just use Tape or also screws and clips?

·
Registered
24 Posts
How much was the Trunk Spoiler including paint and installation? My OEM Spoiler on my 2018 XSE is lifting some on each end and that looks like it may fit right over the top of it. Did they just use Tape or also screws and clips?
around 200 for everything spoiler was like $70 on amazon and got it sprayed for $120. I think it will fit right over, I remember someone say it fits right over it but I'm not sure. I used double sided tape.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Clay bared, polished, and waxed my car today! The dealer that sold it to me never informed me the front was repainted (and not well either) and overspray could be felt on the hood and fenders. Couldn’t see it, but it felt like sand paper on your fingers. Long story short, I’m stuck with it as the dealer claims “we weren’t aware of any accidents or repairs”, and I never noticed it when I bought it. For this I did score a full bumper to bumper warranty for up to 125k miles for free. So meh. Anyways, I worked hard today to get her back to show room shine and here is a pic of my Camry all polished up! Incase anyone needs some info, here’s a list of the products used in order of application:
-Mothers Clay Bar Kit
-Meguiars ScratchX 2.0
-Meguiars Polish Compound
-Meguiars Mirror Glaze Hi-tech Wax
6E843849-5460-4FC7-8D49-3C717EC9E138.jpeg

1341 - 1360 of 1393 Posts