Toyota Nation Forum banner
1901 - 1920 of 2037 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Nightshade Camry Se 4cyl
1 Posts
2019 Camry Se Mods Part 2 at night

Here is some of the lighting from my original post . It looks 10x better at night than in the picture. Both the tail lights and the front drl lights are sequential meaning that when the turn signal or hazards come on , they have a "flow" motion which looks really cool. See my original post for links and price.
can you see the brake lights during the day through the black?

·
Registered
2018 Toyota Camry SE 1 of 173
168 Posts
2019 Camry Se Mods Part 2 at night

Here is some of the lighting from my original post . It looks 10x better at night than in the picture. Both the tail lights and the front drl lights are sequential meaning that when the turn signal or hazards come on , they have a "flow" motion which looks really cool. See my original post for links and price.
i have those same door lights, one of the cheapest upgrades that everyone should do.

·
Registered
2018 Toyota Camry SE 1 of 173
168 Posts
Took the picture today, but this weekend's project:

so did you tap the rear speakers on the driver's side or passenger side? i want to tap the rears on the passenger side because my power wire is run down the driver's side and i'm certain i'll pick up a hum if i run my speaker wire near it. only problem is the wiring colors are different on the passenger side and my multimeter doesn't have a sound setting. i guess i should buy another one but i'm trying this first. thanks

·
Registered
2019 Toyota Camry LE
8 Posts
Just like most other forums, this thread is where you let everyone know what you did to your Gen 8 Camry today!

Feel free to post whatever you did, but please stay on topic.

..and I know it's early, but we're beginning to set it up because the subforum has been created.

:chug:
Installed a carbon fiber shift knob that I bought from eBay. I'm very, very happy with it.

Link: Carbon Fiber Gear Shift Knob Shifter for 2018-2021 Toyota Camry Corolla Avalon | eBay

·
Registered
18 XSE Camry, 17 Rav4 LE AWD, 22XT250
563 Posts
I like that

·
Registered
18 XSE Camry, 17 Rav4 LE AWD, 22XT250
563 Posts
Both
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car
away for the winter

·
Registered
34 Posts
EGToy, You can get them on eBay. Do a search on “leather seat covers” and take your pick. They’re not really full covers. Just bottom cushion covers.
There’s many sellers selling them. You can get them in different colors and two different types. The ones I have are just flat covers and don’t come down on the sides. Some have full surrounds where it also covers the sides a bit.
And you can get one long piece for your back seat ad well.
Here’s one link you can use:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wow, you got some skills....

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
It’s not that hard to do actually. They come pre-cut. Mine came with pretty good instructions. Plus there’s instructional videos on YouTube.
You just gotta familiarize yourself with the process a bit and think each step out beforehand. And then, with a little bit of patience, you’re done :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Just like most other forums, this thread is where you let everyone know what you did to your Gen 8 Camry today!

Feel free to post whatever you did, but please stay on topic.

..and I know it's early, but we're beginning to set it up because the subforum has been created.

:chug:
Walked around it in the garage just staring at it waiting for my Eibach Pro's to be here. Purchased it with literally 2 miles on it and I Just hit 8K. I love this car! I keep those Mahagony Teakwood scents in mine and it smells great. 15% tint on everything but the windshield and plan to get the windshield tinted at 35% right about when I install my Eibach Pro's. Had the muffler deleted and I love it. a little drone but I like the noise. When I accelerate full throttle to pass it's an amazing sound out of my inline 4. Once this is paid off I plan on a TRD. (could be wishful thinking)

Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Odometer
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Speedometer
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

1901 - 1920 of 2037 Posts