Toyota Nation Forum banner
4401 - 4408 of 4408 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was talking about removing the side panels so you can get to the bolts that hold on the bumper cover. You're luck you have all the interior pieces most often they end up broken and/or missing.
[/QUOT
I was talking about removing the side panels so you can get to the bolts that hold on the bumper cover. You're luck you have all the interior pieces most often they end up broken and/or missing.
No problem with the side panels all in tact mainly the liftback trim had broken clips which I will repair before reinstall

·
Registered
91 Camry DX 5-Speed 3SFE, 88 Camry Base Auto
23 Posts
Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Gas Automotive fuel system

Doing a 5SFE swap over into my 91 Camry (Bumblebee). Pulled this out of a 93. Not sure how I feel about the head, but it was a salvage motor. Pulled off the electrics, distributor, intake & exhaust manifolds, power steering pump, alternator, and motor mounts. Will post more photos in the morning.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well I spent the last few days getting all of my led lights installed and the reinstalled the front bumper valance new lights headed panel and grill.
Today I finished that now detailing the paint lots of interior cleaning yet to do and motor cleaning..
Lowering springs should be in later this month not cheap and I will install new kybs and other stuff too.
I may pull it out this evening to take pictures with the new leds.
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle

·
Toyota Collector
12,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,405 ·
Your car looks amazing. I'm sold on the silver and gold look I will be doing this to my wheels. Can't bring myself to do coil overs don't want to mess with the nice factory ride.

Reactions: Shadowwolf13

·
Registered
91 Camry DX 5-Speed 3SFE, 88 Camry Base Auto
23 Posts
Got two going at once:

Waiting on money to get the head checked on a 5SFE I'm working on for Bumblebee. It did blow the head gasket.

New distributor and valve cover gasket in progress on the 88. Having to replace the windshield too. All fun and games till things hit the fan.

Automotive tire Bicycle part Automotive engine gasket Rim Motor vehicle

Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Grille Hood

·
Toyota Collector
12,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,407 ·
Long shot does anyone have a 3S 6-bolt flex plate laying around?

4401 - 4408 of 4408 Posts