Glad to help. Sounds like you got some good work done.Getting ready for a trip to Seattle in a week or so.
- Changed oil from conventional to Pennzoil Platinum full synthetic, bought larger capacity Napa gold filter (thanks hardtopte72)
- Greased every fitting I could find, including the slip yoke on the rear driveline (trying to get rid of the occasional driveline clunk, and seems to have done the job)
- Washed the crap out of it (color went from tan to white)
- Detailed the interior (vacuumed up three kids worth of graham crackers and other food bits)
- Colapsed in the driver's seat, with the seat heater on, in the middle of summer because my back was shot