Toyota Nation Forum banner
161 - 178 of 178 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2005 Corolla CE
15,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #161 ·
Replaced all 8 Coil connectors. I remembered having issues with them and decided to order enough to do all 4 of my cars.

Got all 8 done and only had an issue with one of them.
Motor vehicle Light Hood Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Car Automotive design Rim

Reactions: samuel1ross

·
Registered
14 Posts
Changed the front shocks(blown) with top hat and upper control arm(blown ball joint). Still have to do the passenger side but a big difference in drive with just one side done so far. Not easy trying to torque the upper control arm since its at 175 and in a super tight space. Pic of it finished and torqued. ignore the rusted rotor dust shield, I will be replacing that in the future.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread Automotive design Suspension

·
Registered
14 Posts
Changed my front lights to these blacked out housings. Also added LED light bulbs which I still have to align correctly just have not had the time recently to do it. Ill try and get better shots when I change the front grille as well.

Tire Wheel Car Plant Vehicle

Tire Car Vehicle Grille Vehicle registration plate

·
Super Moderator
2005 Corolla CE
15,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·
Replaced both my heater tee fittings. These are known to degrade over time and fail, causing a massive coolant leak.

Noticed a small leak on the driver side and I'm glad to it. The tee began to disintegrate when I handled it. They did ok for 17 years and 260K miles.

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Bicycle handlebar Bicycle part
Hand Gesture Automotive tire Gas Nail
Motor vehicle White Automotive tire Hood Vehicle

Reactions: 2008$equoia

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not “today” really, but yesterday if that still counts. Purchased new to us, used 2021 TRD Sport. :)
For today, picked up the all weather floor mats throughout.

·
Registered
12 Posts

Started trying to sort out why my rear window wiper won’t work. Found a rats nest of wires and some ones obviously been messing with the wiring at some point… tons of aftermarket electrical tape half-assed…
Anyone have a wiring diagram for a Second Generation Sequoia? 2008 SR5?

·
Registered
8 Posts
2004 Sequoia SR5, had two replace the radiator after it blew. Then the back hatch wouldn't open, replaced the actuator and cable. Then I realized the lock cylinder isn't working, but appears to be missing a switch or something. What you see in the pic is all I have, nothing connecting the cylinder to anything. Then the rear view camera came unhooked, trying to rewire it, but can't figure out if the green wire is a ground wire or just extra.
Plant Automotive tire Fixture Alloy wheel Motor vehicle
Automotive tire Tread Wheel Steering part Motor vehicle

·
Registered
4 Posts
My 2001 SR5 didn’t come with fog lights but came pre wired. I bought a turn signal with fog light option off of eBay, then found some fog lights from a wrecked 2004 sequoia, got a relay, yellow clear vinyl and installed today! Going to replace the 9006 Sylvania basics with yellow leds
Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Grille Hood Automotive tire
Water Coin Plant Money handling Grass
Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Vehicle
Automotive parking light Car Grille Automotive lighting Automotive tail & brake light

·
Registered
4 Posts
Today i installed a new radio faceplate bezel and ac controls the last one got broke from me loading the sequoia with 300 fence pickets!!! I have a ridiculous list of things ive changed

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Alright not today but in the last week i did some stuff

i installed a 52” over head curved light bar i bought from a buddy

i also installed all new headlights cause mine were junk, i scored a set of new all clear assemblies from a local kid who bought and never used them

i also polished and tinted my fog lights yellow

i also added the front skid plate from a tundra

and lastly i programmed the garage door opening buttons to obviously open my garage.
Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle
Tire Car Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Vehicle

161 - 178 of 178 Posts