Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All my local dealer's don't have ANY black exterior with black interior in stock right now, but this one dealer who is 3 hours away from me has 2 of them, and offered $20,999. Very very tempting, since that's pretty close to invoice (whatever that amount is?) but I think it might not be worth the hassle of all the travel. What do you think?

What did you pay for your 2020 Corolla LE Hybrid?

·
Registered
2019 Camry LE Hybrid
14 Posts
I had to order mine - Blizzard Pearl exterior paint and light-gray interior, with $328 options, total price is $21,650.

·
dchev
2019 Toyota Camry SE
53 Posts
There was a end of the month sale in Charlotte, NC and my local dealer was selling Corolla Hybrids for $19800 with $25614 MSRP. The hybrid is a nice and relaxing car; however, it does not a spare tire. Does anybody know where I can get it with its foam cover?

·
Registered
2020 Corolla Hybrid
109 Posts
I had to order mine - Blizzard Pearl exterior paint and light-gray interior, with $328 options, total price is $21,650.
if this includes the $950+- destination it's sweet deal.

I didn't even know Pearl exterior and Gray interior really exists.

·
Registered
2020 Corolla Hybrid
109 Posts
There was a end of the month sale in Charlotte, NC and my local dealer was selling Corolla Hybrids for $19800 with $25614 MSRP. The hybrid is a nice and relaxing car; however, it does not a spare tire. Does anybody know where I can get it with its foam cover?
So you passed on it ? :oops:

·
Registered
2019 Camry LE Hybrid
14 Posts
if this includes the $950+- destination it's sweet deal.

I didn't even know Pearl exterior and Gray interior really exists.
We passed on getting this car - dealer's not worried/bummed - he said he'll have NO problem selling it (for probably more money than I was going to pay, which included destination charges)

We got a used 2019 Camry LE Hybrid with less than 1,900 miles on it (Toyota-Certified). CarFax showed the dealer we bought it from, put it in service last December as a "Rental"?!? - less than 200 miles a month - it was probably a loaner. I paid $24,000 for it!

I got 51.4 mpg on my first tank!
Camry_LE_Hybrid.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
how to get this kind of offer, I’m looking to buy one.

·
dchev
2019 Toyota Camry SE
53 Posts
If you would like to buy 2020 Toyota Corolla LE Hybrid, you need to come to Charlotte, NC. Town and Country Toyota is the best place to do it (personal experience). As of 10.26.2019, they have 3 hybrids - white, red and celestite gray, and current price that they advertise is $23,484. However, if you click on the link "Get today Sonic price," you will see new price of $18,391. They do not say it, but they add $1795 dealer installed package that gives you tinted windows and lifetime powertrain warranty that is good at any Toyota Dealership (you can see it on the bottom of the page).
So your price before taxes and title fee is $20,186.
Website is: www.townandcountrytoyota.com or

1 - 9 of 9 Posts