Toyota Nation Forum banner

1381 - 1400 of 1537 Posts

·
REV
56 Posts
msrp = 38k (every option under the sun for a camry)
trim = XSE V6
vehicle price (after almost killing the dealer) = 31650
OTD = 35k
location = chicago, IL
60 months .9apr

·
Registered
88 Posts
That looks like almost 17 % . . It doesn't get much better than that and it feels good that you got all those options but you did not pay that much for them. It is a cool car with enough gadgetry to keep you busy for as long time
Enjoy

·
straight cash homie
18,842 Posts
msrp = 38k (every option under the sun for a camry)
trim = XSE V6
vehicle price (after almost killing the dealer) = 31650
OTD = 35k
location = chicago, IL
60 months .9apr
That looks like almost 17 % . . It doesn't get much better than that and it feels good that you got all those options but you did not pay that much for them. It is a cool car with enough gadgetry to keep you busy for as long time
Enjoy
The sales tax in IL is a killer unfortunately, but yeah, 31K is a really good deal. Hope there was some warranty and extras in that OTD price as well.

·
REV
56 Posts
The sales tax in IL is a killer unfortunately, but yeah, 31K is a really good deal. Hope there was some warranty and extras in that OTD price as well.
The tax as around 8%.... The OTD price was including the extra 7 years of bumper to bumper coverage. Even that we had to negotiate from an extra $40 a month to $12... What a bunch of a$$h*les

·
Registered
88 Posts
The tax as around 8%.... The OTD price was including the extra 7 years of bumper to bumper coverage. Even that we had to negotiate from an extra $40 a month to $12... What a bunch of a$$h*les
They had to try to make some profit . The warranties have big commissions for the salesman and the dealer. A lot of the electronics are not made by Toyota including all those sensors, computers and airbags Quality control is going to be difficult for Toyota, In fact I offered to take the warranty for $12 a month but he countered and I did not accept. Actually I need to read the contract before I do it.
That sales tax is a [email protected]#%h. In S.C. the max tax is $500 and the asset goes on your property assessment spread over the life of the ownership.
Would like to know what company is behind your warranty.
Great Car
Enjoy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just bought a new 2019 XSE 4 cyl (2 tone blue/black, pano roof, navigation package) for $28,900+2000 cash rebate, I guess effectively bringing down the price to little over $26,900 (since the rebate is applied after all fees and taxes are applied). Was that a good price? The MSRP was over $34K (Included all weather floor mats and wheel locks). $28,900 was before tax, title, and $300 dealer processing fee.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just bought my first car last month. How'd I do?

2019 Camry LE, 4-cylinder, Gray, 5 miles on odo
Dealership Location: Northern Virginia

MSRP + All Weather Floor Liners & Cargo Tray + Delivery & Handling: $25,654

Sale Price: $20,700
TTL (MD): $1,500
Processing Fee: $800
Rebate: $1,500
OTD: $21,500
Payment: Cash

·
straight cash homie
18,842 Posts
Just bought a new 2019 XSE 4 cyl (2 tone blue/black, pano roof, navigation package) for $28,900+2000 cash rebate, I guess effectively bringing down the price to little over $26,900 (since the rebate is applied after all fees and taxes are applied). Was that a good price? The MSRP was over $34K (Included all weather floor mats and wheel locks). $28,900 was before tax, title, and $300 dealer processing fee.
If 26.9K plus ttl that's a good deal IMO.

Probably could've gone a little more, but overall a decent deal.

·
Registered
63 Posts

I think I will be happy with that deal. Not sure if that kind of low price is available in Southern California though.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Mind sharing name of the dealer? I am also looking for similar deal. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ok so I am looking for some opinions here. I currently own a 2017 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 with 29k miles in perfect condition. I have checked KBB, and NADA, with trade in values right around $30k. I am considering a Camry for the better mpg's as my commute has gone up. The local dealer has a pearl white XSE 4cyl, sticker of $31,324, sale priced at $28,150. Do you think it would be unreasonable to try and trade my truck and get the dealer to give me some money in exchange for the car? Thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ok so I am looking for some opinions here. I currently own a 2017 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 with 29k miles in perfect condition. I have checked KBB, and NADA, with trade in values right around $30k. I am considering a Camry for the better mpg's as my commute has gone up. The local dealer has a pearl white XSE 4cyl, sticker of $31,324, sale priced at $28,150. Do you think it would be unreasonable to try and trade my truck and get the dealer to give me some money in exchange for the car? Thanks.
I bought a Pearl White XSE I4 in Feb from a PA dealer for $27,700.
-Red Interior
-Panoramic Sunroof
-Blindspot Monitoring.
-Bumper Protector
-Door Guards
-All Weather Mats

Someone above posted a lower price but I thought I did pretty good on a price so you should see if the same items are included then try to get them to go a bit lower.

Shahhere

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi,
Did I get a good deal?
Purchased a 2019 Camry Hybrid LE with no added options.
Paid $23,900. Plus tax/tags/$200 doc fee.
I am really happy with that price, but wondered how it compared with the rest.
Seems like a decent price to me ;) Got mine in Silver for 25K OTD in NoVA around the same time :) No extras but came with all weather mats and cargo mat.

Still on first tank of gas at about 625 miles. (y)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all, I'm looking for some feedback on a deal I was offered for a 2019 XSE:

MSRP is 33k, + 1k in dealer add ons.

Advertised discount of 6.5k- so 28k + tax/fees.

Trade in: I'm being offered 8-10k from several different dealers.

The out the door price they offered me with my trade in would be 20k.

My first impression was it's a nice deal, but would love your thoughts. Should I ask them to throw in anything?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all, I'm looking for some feedback on a deal I was offered for a 2019 XSE:

MSRP is 33k, + 1k in dealer add ons.

Advertised discount of 6.5k- so 28k + tax/fees.

Trade in: I'm being offered 8-10k from several different dealers.

The out the door price they offered me with my trade in would be 20k.

My first impression was it's a nice deal, but would love your thoughts. Should I ask them to throw in anything?
Anyone? :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
I paid in Mexico the equivalent of $19,000 USD for a 2019 LE. Lots of discounts and offers in Mexico on the Camry over the Corolla. Insurance of Camry is half the price of a Corolla.
Hope I can find such offers on the Rav4 or Highlander. Love my Toyota, I am sick of Fords.

1381 - 1400 of 1537 Posts