Toyota Nation Forum banner

1401 - 1420 of 1537 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Need advise on how good is this deal before I sign papers or should I wait for another week Labor Day weekend.....

2019 Camry SE
Selling cash price - 20,000 + taxes title and doc fee

2019 Camry LE
Selling cash price - 19,000 + taxes title and doc fee

Accessories- N/A
Location- Virginia

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought a 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid SE in supersonic red for $26000 plus TTL ~ $29300. MSRP was $32,091 in Washington state.

I think I got a very good deal. I ruled out the Corolla because I liked the Camry's interior and ride and handling a lot better, A full size sedan like the Camry has a lot of advantages particularly travelling long distance, resale value and the fact that it is a flag ship model of Toyota, better engineered.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Need advise on how good is this deal before I sign papers or should I wait for another week Labor Day weekend.....

2019 Camry SE
Selling cash price - 20,000 + taxes title and doc fee

2019 Camry LE
Selling cash price - 19,000 + taxes title and doc fee

Accessories- N/A
Location- Virginia

Thanks
Excellent deals, go for it!
Do you mind to share name of a dealership please?
Thanks and enjoy your new Camry!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just bought my first car last month. How'd I do?

2019 Camry LE, 4-cylinder, Gray, 5 miles on odo
Dealership Location: Northern Virginia

MSRP + All Weather Floor Liners & Cargo Tray + Delivery & Handling: $25,654

Sale Price: $20,700
TTL (MD): $1,500
Processing Fee: $800
Rebate: $1,500
OTD: $21,500
Payment: Cash
Great deal, congrats!
Was it Jerry's or Heritage's, or else's if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks and enjoy your Camry!

·
Registered
221 Posts
I bought a Pearl White XSE I4 in Feb from a PA dealer for $27,700.
-Red Interior
-Panoramic Sunroof
-Blindspot Monitoring.
-Bumper Protector
-Door Guards
-All Weather Mats

Someone above posted a lower price but I thought I did pretty good on a price so you should see if the same items are included then try to get them to go a bit lower.

Shahhere
Omfg 27,700?!?! That’s a good deal I paid 10,000 more for my 19 xse v6, all options you listed but also audio upgrade with the Birdseye view

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Year: 2019
Trim: XLE
Options: None, mats about it
MSRP: $30,744
Price: $26,500 (took .9%/60 months financing and left the $1,000 rebate on the table)

Basically 14% under MSRP (with the rebate would have been 17% MSRP off but I’m making more than .9% in a savings account). Zip code is 55337 - Minnesota

I’m not sure how these guys are getting 15-20% off MSRP. I’m usually pretty good at working these deals, worked most the dealers locally here and this seems about as good as it was going to get. In this market it was pretty compressed at 9-11% off MSRP.

Not the best of the group but not too bad I hope.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trim : XSE
Options : Nightshade Edition (believe that is what it is called)
MSRP : $31,512
Price : $25,250

Got a great deal IMO. Luckily in the DFW area there are about 10 Toyota dealers so we were playing them off each other. Kept getting better and better deals when we let them know we were eyeing other cars. this particular dealer is big and has 2019 XSE's listed on their site. 2020's are coming so they got to get rid of them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This thread has been tremendously helpful, thanks.

I’m wondering whether anyone has experience purchasing in the NJ/NY area? Any reputable dealers? Also is it reasonable to target 15%-20% below MSRP before TTL? I know pricing varies by market but haven’t read much about NJ.

I am looking to purchase a 2019 SE or XSE in the next month and hoping for some discounts given the 2020 models coming out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Could you provide your contract info so that I may use it for negotiation.

Thanks,

Roger

Just got my first NEW car in North Carolina. Very happy with it so far.

2019 Camry SE

Engine: 4 Cylinder
Trim: SE
Exterior: Blue Streak Metallic
Interior: Black
Add-ons: rubber mats, rear USB ports, tint
Price before Tax Title License (TTL): $20,160.22
Out the door price: $21,500

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just wrapped this up. No hassle Internet pricing in Bay area, CA.
2019 Camry XSE 4cyl Special paint Wind chill Pearl with 2 tone Black roof, Pano moonroof
MSRP $32,859
My Deal: $26,753 +tax & Lic ($3,031 California) and nonsense fee ($115)
Didn't bother asking for more of a discount. Took the $1500 rebate already reflected in my deal. In and out in less than 1 hour due to waiting for it to be detailed. Had 3 miles on it when I test drove it.

Coming from a 17 year old BMW that I owned for 12 years. The BMW was a great car but I'm surprised by how much I love this Camry! Maybe it's cause I'm 45 now? Love the way it looks and knowing how cheap parts are for it except the 19" tires I'm pretty sure will cost a lot. Also the Pearl with black roof with the pano roof tilted open looks great.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I am really impressed with the fact you were in and out within an hour! I would be happy to be completed in two hours. I think Toyota parts are cheap for things like wiper blades, but look at the price for an electric motor that operates the front window. I think it’s on the order of $600. Congratulations on your new Camry. It’s nice to know there are good Internet deals available here in California.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am really impressed with the fact you were in and out within an hour! I would be happy to be completed in two hours. I think Toyota parts are cheap for things like wiper blades, but look at the price for an electric motor that operates the front window. I think it’s on the order of $600. Congratulations on your new Camry. It’s nice to know there are good Internet deals available here in California.
Thanks... There was about 4 customers in the entire dealership and all of them were at the internet team's area and about 15 other sales guys standing around. I'm pretty sure a recession is coming after witnessing that. I looked up pads, rotors, water pump, fuel pump which were the common items that failed on my BMW. $600 for a window motor? WOW! I hope that is the exception and not the rule. My BMW's window regulator was $20 on ebay and DIY job.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yes, that price was a retail price from the dealer. It looks like you can save a whole lot of money if you can do it yourself via parts from eBay. The dealer I work with usually gives me a 15 to 20% break on the price though which I really appreciate. They are starting to push hard on new tires, which I always get from Costco. They are trying to grab whatever profit centers they are able to get to make more money of course.

Does the Internet team prepare all the paperwork and have it ready online once you arrive at the dealer? I am not that familiar with how the Internet team will usually work.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well I just purchased a 2019 Toyota Camry XSE with Navigation ,JBL audio and panoramic sun roof, dealer installed options are, hood ,doors, and trunk protection film, rear usb, and window tint. MSRP was 35,104, OTD price was 29200 including warranty. VA has 4.5% car sales tax:(:(:( Financed with my credit union at 2.85% for 60 months, not the best deal from what I have read in above post but was ok with me considering it was the best I could do with the four dealerships I was dealing with.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well I just purchased a 2019 Toyota Camry XSE with Navigation ,JBL audio and panoramic sun roof, dealer installed options are, hood ,doors, and trunk protection film, rear usb, and window tint. MSRP was 35,104, OTD price was 29200 including warranty. VA has 4.5% car sales tax:(:(:( Financed with my credit union at 2.85% for 60 months, not the best deal from what I have read in above post but was ok with me considering it was the best I could do with the four dealerships I was dealing with.
I am assuming your paid about $28,000 for a $29,200 OTD with 4.5% tax.

That sounds good with he added options: Navigation, Pano Roof, Door Guards and Tint.

Did you get Blind Spot Monitoring package? Twotone Colors? and whats the "Rear USB"?

I Paid $27,700 (27 with Trade in) for XSE, Windchill Pearl and Red Interior: Pano Roof, Blind Spot Monitoring Package, All Weather Mats, Door and Trunk Protector.

Shahhere

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am assuming your paid about $28,000 for a $29,200 OTD with 4.5% tax.

That sounds good with he added options: Navigation, Pano Roof, Door Guards and Tint.

Did you get Blind Spot Monitoring package? Twotone Colors? and whats the "Rear USB"?

I Paid $27,700 (27 with Trade in) for XSE, Windchill Pearl and Red Interior: Pano Roof, Blind Spot Monitoring Package, All Weather Mats, Door and Trunk Protector.

Shahhere
Yes I have blind spot monitoring, didn’t know it was a package, I do no have the driver assist package which would give you front and rear parking sensors and heads up display. It is silver in color with silver spoiler and black leather

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes I have blind spot monitoring, didn’t know it was a package, I do no have the driver assist package which would give you front and rear parking sensors and heads up display
The rear USB is an installed dual USB port located under rear vent , it was installed by Toyota not dealer

·
Registered
8 Posts
Year:2018
4 cylinder engine:
Your city and state: Fred Huntington Beach CA
Trim XLE Hybrid
Price before Tax Title License $26,000 Preowned purchased 6/11/19 13k Miles
Price Out The Door (OTD): $28,545.59
Dealer Name (Optional):
Miscellaneous add-ons/extras, Sunroof, 360, Heads up display, Cross-traffic alert, all-weather floor, and truck mats. Will get an extended warranty about $900
One Picture:
20190720_122837.jpg

1401 - 1420 of 1537 Posts