Toyota Nation Forum banner

1721 - 1740 of 1775 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Why are you posting this info here?

"Toyota announced that about 250 out of the 44,191 recalled vehicles will actually need their engine replaced"

·
Registered
284 Posts
2019 XLE v6
MSRP as configured: $38.5k
Price negotiated: $33k

Is this a good deal?
Are there any package / accessories, I’d say it’s a good deal I got my xse V6 with everything for 39.8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Are there any package / accessories, I’d say it’s a good deal I got my xse V6 with everything for 39.8
The XLE v6 came standard with the panoramic moon roof, and I got the driver assist and navigation options. No additional accessories or care/warranty packages.

Basically dealer invoice less $2250 mfg rebate incentive.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Year: 2019
4 or 6 cylinder engine: 4
Your city and state: Arlington, Texas
Trim: LE
Price before Tax Title License (TTL): $18,800
Down Payment: $5,000
Price Out The Door (OTD): $20,350
Miscellaneous: paint edge protection, tint, floor mats, trunk net
That looks like a great deal. I just bought a 2020 LE for a total OTD of $22,314 from Charleston, South Carolina.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Folks, is this the worst deal ever or the best?
Year: 2020
Engine: 4 cylinder
Your city and state: Charleston, SC
Mileage: Brand new, 4 Miles
Price Out The Door (OTD): $22,300. I paid $3000 down payment. Financed the rest @ 3.29% 75 months.
Thanks!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Here you guys go. This is the tag with all the details for my car.

Out the door the car financed is $35k ( this is with Northwest package, lifetime interior warranty, plus wheel protection and gap insurance)

What ya think??

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here you guys go. This is the tag with all the details for my car.

Out the door the car financed is $35k ( this is with Northwest package, lifetime interior warranty, plus wheel protection and gap insurance)

What ya think??
What were the taxes and dealer fees? How much did you pay for all the extra stuff you listed? Did you have a trade? It needs broken down for this to be useful. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trim: SE
MSRP: 28,000
Sale Price: 22150
Price including TTL: 23900
Dealer add ons: mat package and window tint
Financing available: around 2.9% from outside

I just want to know how good the deal is?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Purchased yesterday
Toyota XLE
MSRP: $31K
Out the door $25k
Complimentary: all those things they try to sell you before you go to finance (exterior, interior protection, tire protection, interior protection
exterior protection
tire protection
glass/dent protection
5-yr extended mainteance plan
5-yr extended bumper to bumper warranty
undercarriage anti-rust treatment
$50 for tint of front windshield
5 year financing at 2.99%

All threw in under loyalty package (3rd car purchased from this dealer (1996, 2008, 2020))

Don't know how good a deal this was. It is what it is. Easier to tell you what packages it DIDN'T have because going from memory: no sun roof, no navigation. Everything else (driver assist, safety package, leather upholstery, etc included).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Purchased yesterday
Toyota XLE
MSRP: $31K
Out the door $25k
Complimentary: all those things they try to sell you before you go to finance (exterior, interior protection, tire protection, interior protection
exterior protection
tire protection
glass/dent protection
5-yr extended mainteance plan
5-yr extended bumper to bumper warranty
undercarriage anti-rust treatment
$50 for tint of front windshield
5 year financing at 2.99%

All threw in under loyalty package (3rd car purchased from this dealer (1996, 2008, 2020))

Don't know how good a deal this was. It is what it is. Easier to tell you what packages it DIDN'T have because going from memory: no sun roof, no navigation. Everything else (driver assist, safety package, leather upholstery, etc included).
How much was sale price and how much TTL ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Folks, is this the worst deal ever or the best?
Your city and state: Charleston, SC
Mileage: Brand new, 4 Miles
Price Out The Door (OTD): $22,300. I paid $3000 down payment. Financed the rest @ 3.29% 75 months.
Thanks!
I got the same deal on 2020 LE 3 months ago in Houston Sterling McCall, did not accept it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Trim: SE
MSRP: 28,000
Sale Price: 22150
Price including TTL: 23900
Dealer add ons: mat package and window tint
Financing available: around 2.9% from outside

I just want to know how good the deal is?
I bought it at $24100, your deal is better than mine.

·
Registered
2019 Camry Ascent Sport
17 Posts
Year: 2019
Trim: Ascent Sport (SE with extra features from XLE and XSE)
RDAP: $34,500 AUD ($22,670 USD)
Drive Away Price: $32,000 AUD ($21,000 USD)
Dealer add on included: All Weather Mats

Drive Away Price is the total price including cost+tax+fees+registration

·
Registered
535 Posts
Can you order a new Camry LE Hybrid with no options other than blind spot monitoring?
When I use the build and price tool at Toyota.com and enter a local zip code, it only shows bundle packages. The smallest package with blind spot monitoring bundles moonroof and Convenience Package with it which makes it very pricey. I especially don’t want a moonroof because I need maximum available headroom so I can raise the seat to chair height without my head touching the ceiling.

This photo of a Camry LE Hybrid window sticker in a different part of the country shows blind spot monitoring listed as a stand alone option labeled “BD” for $600, but also shows the other options separately itemized.

Can dealers special order different option combinations than what’s listed online at Toyota.com as the only available Packages for your zip code?

·
straight cash homie
19,916 Posts
Can dealers special order different option combinations than what’s listed online at Toyota.com as the only available Packages for your zip code?
Dealers can, but it is up to their Toyota region to have the final say if they would accept the factory order or not. Toyota employees could definitely order their vehicles anyway they want as long as the option codes are valid, but dealer special orders are at the mercy of the regional office or distributor (SET/GST).

1721 - 1740 of 1775 Posts