Toyota Nation Forum banner

1801 - 1815 of 1815 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I found a new 2018 Camry LE (4 miles on it) with convenience package. Guess it just sat on the lot for 2.5 years and never sold. The Toyota Dealer quoted me $21,500 before tax, title, fee, etc. (after just a few emails). I'm trying to decide if this is a decent price for a brand new 2018 Camry LE. What do you all think?

·
Registered
31 Posts
So I found a new 2018 Camry LE (4 miles on it) with convenience package. Guess it just sat on the lot for 2.5 years and never sold. The Toyota Dealer quoted me $21,500 before tax, title, fee, etc. (after just a few emails). I'm trying to decide if this is a decent price for a brand new 2018 Camry LE. What do you all think?
Push button? Rear Cross traffic+Blind spot? Auto dimming RearView? I would make them do the car play upgrade free of charge and I would be slightly concerned if its sat on the same 4 tires for that long. Might be able to get that price down to about 20k or so and i think it would be more worth it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Push button? Rear Cross traffic+Blind spot? Auto dimming RearView? I would make them do the car play upgrade free of charge and I would be slightly concerned if its sat on the same 4 tires for that long. Might be able to get that price down to about 20k or so and i think it would be more worth it.
Can he argue the fact that there is a 2.5 depreciation so he can get a better discount? I remember a 2017 LE model right when the 2018s hit it was going for $16,700 out the door lol. Definitely a huge increase in the new generation.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Buy it for 21k out the door.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just picked up my new Camry last week. I have access to the associate deal. But right now with the limited inventory most dealership don’t like doing them.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Does assiociate deal for those who work from dealership and you got it regardless? Thanks for sharing and definitely going to try that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does assiociate deal for those who work from dealership and you got it regardless? Thanks for sharing and definitely going to try that.
My family works for Toyota on the corporate level they don’t work at a dealership, I don’t know the exact logistics of how it gets processed or the discounts for the dealership employees. I just tell them what I want and they order the car for me and tell me where to show up. By the time I get to the dealership the paperwork is done, I just sign and drive. Hassle free 😬

·
Registered
3 Posts
Need buying input please ... is $34,500 OTD a good price for a New 2020 Camry XSE V6? Here is high-level breakdown of options/color:

• V6 engine
  • Two tone Windchill Pearl with Midnight Black Metallic Roof Exterior
  • Cockpit Red Interior
  • Heads Up Display
  • Convenience Package (Not Driver Assist Package)
  • LED Foglights
  • 2-USB rear ports
  • Toyoguard Platinum
Thanks in advance! :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Need buying input please ... is $34,500 OTD a good price for a New 2020 Camry XSE V6? Here is high-level breakdown of options/color:

• V6 engine
  • Two tone Windchill Pearl with Midnight Black Metallic Roof Exterior
  • Cockpit Red Interior
  • Heads Up Display
  • Convenience Package (Not Driver Assist Package)
  • LED Foglights
  • 2-USB rear ports
  • Toyoguard Platinum
Thanks in advance! :)
That sounds like a pretty good price to me. What was the msrp?

1801 - 1815 of 1815 Posts