16 Posts
4 or 6 cylinder engine: 4
Your city and state: NC
Trim (i.e. LE, XLE, XSE, Hybrid, etc.): XLE
Price before Tax Title License (TTL): 20,500
Down Payment:
Price Out The Door (OTD): 21,115
Dealer Name (Optional): Private sale
Miscellaneous add-ons/extras (e.g. extended warranty, spoiler, body kit, pin stripe, nitrogen in the tires (lol).... etc.): JBL audio, Panorimic Roof, Full leather heated , only 19,750 miles. Not a scratch on it. It's the brown color. Did I get a decent deal?
One Picture:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Your city and state: NC
Trim (i.e. LE, XLE, XSE, Hybrid, etc.): XLE
Price before Tax Title License (TTL): 20,500
Down Payment:
Price Out The Door (OTD): 21,115
Dealer Name (Optional): Private sale
Miscellaneous add-ons/extras (e.g. extended warranty, spoiler, body kit, pin stripe, nitrogen in the tires (lol).... etc.): JBL audio, Panorimic Roof, Full leather heated , only 19,750 miles. Not a scratch on it. It's the brown color. Did I get a decent deal?
One Picture:
$20500 for XLE? Yes, that is a great deal. Is that 2020 or 2019? Buying a used Camry from a private seller is a great way to save $ for sure.

·
Registered
10 Posts
At dealership can someone reply ASAP i have excellent credit thought could get 6 year 1.9% through toyota they said cant because didnt pay full price for the new car??? Already agreed on 22k sales price. Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
When I bought mine recently, I also asked them about low interest financing through Toyota. They told me the same thing,..... that you have to pay MSRP to get it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
wish I hadn't wasted time looking at their new interest rates that come out each month lol.

got new 2020 LE in NC for 22k plus they are going to mail my mom a $100 check for the referral. Very happy with the way I negotiated they started selling a lot recently. I got the last white w/ ash interior they had...they had to drive it out of the showroom. I drove off last week....first paperwork salesman brought me had me paying over 28k lol. I drove off this morning. I was driving off second time today when the salesman chased me down. I Said I wasn't getting out of the car unless it was 22k. He brought me the paperwork it said like 22,130 w/ the 130 for nitrogen tires and wheel locks and I went crazy like I was going to leave again and the top manager came out he looked upset to be giving me this price but gave in and said "okay if I give it to you for 22k will you be happy because I don't want to sell it to you if you aren't happy."

Through my bank I got 6 years 2.44 interest $291/month because put 4k down.

·
Registered
749 Posts
When I bought mine recently, I also asked them about low interest financing through Toyota. They told me the same thing,..... that you have to pay MSRP to get it.
Is that a recent thing? I got 1.9% through Toyota last May and did not pay MSRP for the car.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is that a recent thing? I got 1.9% through Toyota last May and did not pay MSRP for the car.
I would like to know as well? I think they were trying to get more money out of me on the back end. I would have saved a few dollars per month paying 1.9 through toyota vs 2.44 through my bank.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Your city and state: TX
Trim (i.e. LE, XLE, XSE, Hybrid, etc.): LE Hybrid
Price before Tax Title License (TTL): 24,700
Down Payment:
Price Out The Door (OTD): 26,430
Dealer Name (Optional): Dealer
Miscellaneous add-ons/extras (NO EXTRAS):

They gave me 0% financing and $1500 cash back. Good deal?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Your city and state: TX
Trim (i.e. LE, XLE, XSE, Hybrid, etc.): LE Hybrid
Price before Tax Title License (TTL): 24,700
Down Payment:
Price Out The Door (OTD): 26,430
Dealer Name (Optional): Dealer
Miscellaneous add-ons/extras (e.g. extended warranty, spoiler, body kit, pin stripe, nitrogen in the tires (lol).... etc.):

They gave me 0% financing and $1500 cash back. Good deal?
What was the MSRP? It sounds more than 20% off from the MSRP...in deed, an excellent deal with those extras.

·
Registered
14 Posts
What was the MSRP? It sounds more than 20% off from the MSRP...in deed, an excellent deal with those extras.
Sorry I copied the format of someone else's info and changed it to my info, but forgot to change the extras. My pricing was with no extras. MSRP was $30,200 give or take $50.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thoughts?....
Been fishing 2 dealers both currently offering via Costco 2020 XSE AWD msrp $32700. W D/H but before taxes $27900. Roughly 4800 off Msrp. Figure if I can get them to fight it out over trade value and I get the 0% for 60. Might snag one up.

Ideally want the XSE w/winter and moonroof. Silver with red leather would be pretty slick. These ones have no moonroof which is fine as well to get a baseline.

So whatcha think?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Thoughts?....
Been fishing 2 dealers both currently offering via Costco 2020 XSE AWD msrp $32700. W D/H but before taxes $27900. Roughly 4800 off Msrp. Figure if I can get them to fight it out over trade value and I get the 0% for 60. Might snag one up.

Ideally want the XSE w/winter and moonroof. Silver with red leather would be pretty slick. These ones have no moonroof which is fine as well to get a baseline.

So whatcha think?
If you get the two tone doesnt it automatically have the panoramic sunroof? also if you get the V6 the panoramic roof is mandatory withe the sunroof.

1841 - 1857 of 1857 Posts