Toyota Nation Forum banner

1921 - 1940 of 1995 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
You got some pretty good deals along the way ! Especially the 2017 ! If you got a $33 K car for $20 K, that's a little over 39% off !!!!!!!!!!!!! That might be the forum record for a new car. Congrats !
The 2017 was very good luck. Out going models that are still new are usually heavily discounted. Got a lexus ES that way in 2015.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Can anyone in the Northeast USA recommend a super discounter, looks like they have rebates that the rest of us do not.

Thanks..........................

·
Registered
10 Posts
I haven’t seen too many 21’s (as I know it’s not good to buy new) but it was exactly what I was looking for and felt it was a pretty decent deal. Probabaly only time in my life I’ll ever buy a new car again.

Year: 2021
4 or 6 cylinder engine: 4 cyl
Your city and state: Austin Texas
Trim (i.e. LE, XLE, XSE, Hybrid, etc.): Xse windchill pearl with metallic black roof
Dealership Sticker Price: 35,250
Price before Tax Title License (TTL): 26,800
Price Out The Door (OTD): 28,900
Dealer Name (Optional):
Miscellaneous add-ons/extras (e.g. extended warranty, spoiler, body kit, pin stripe, nitrogen in the tires (lol).... etc.): windchill pearl and metallic paint upgrade, panoramic sunroof, blackout package, paint protection package, cargo net, full window tint, premium carpet mats.

·
Registered
2001 Camry LE
1,286 Posts
Posted a couple weeks ago about buying an 18. We ended up purchasing a 2020 instead!

Year: 2020
Engine: 4-Cyl
City and State: Canton, OH
Trim (i.e. LE, XLE, XSE, Hybrid, etc.): LE
Price before Tax Title License (TTL): $20,500
Down Payment: $500
Price Out The Door (OTD): $22,141.75

I'll post a few pictures of it in a couple days. Insurance messed up paperwork and didn't get it to our credit union in time before close for us to sign it.
Was this a brand new 2020, or a used 2020? Asking because you had mentioned the used 2018 Camry.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I haven’t seen too many 21’s (as I know it’s not good to buy new) but it was exactly what I was looking for and felt it was a pretty decent deal. Probabaly only time in my life I’ll ever buy a new car again.

Year: 2021
4 or 6 cylinder engine: 4 cyl
Your city and state: Austin Texas
Trim (i.e. LE, XLE, XSE, Hybrid, etc.): Xse windchill pearl with metallic black roof
Dealership Sticker Price: 35,250
Price before Tax Title License (TTL): 26,800
Price Out The Door (OTD): 28,900
Dealer Name (Optional):
Miscellaneous add-ons/extras (e.g. extended warranty, spoiler, body kit, pin stripe, nitrogen in the tires (lol).... etc.): windchill pearl and metallic paint upgrade, panoramic sunroof, blackout package, paint protection package, cargo net, full window tint, premium carpet mats.
Wow, that’s a great deal! Congrats on the new car! I have been looking at a 2021 XSE hybrid in wind chill pearl so MSRP is very close to yours. If you don’t mind me asking was the car on the lot? And did you negotiate via email or in person? That deal seems like you may have had to work hard but was well worth it. Thanks and congrats again.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wow, that’s a great deal! Congrats on the new car! I have been looking at a 2021 XSE hybrid in wind chill pearl so MSRP is very close to yours. If you don’t mind me asking was the car on the lot? And did you negotiate via email or in person? That deal seems like you may have had to work hard but was well worth it. Thanks and congrats again.
Thanks, I appreciate it! Here was my negotiation method. I got an invoice from a person that paid considerably less for one, but it was a 2020. I cropped out the vin ( because they will be able to see the exact car in all of their databases).
I then called all the dealerships in my area ( I live in Houston, Texas) and said I have an invoice for this amount. the Invoice was from out of state. I said if you could match this price, and remove the delivery fee, I will come in today and sign.
I found a dealership in Austin that was close to the price point I was looking for but ultimately didn’t have the combination I was looking at. I had to walk out and drive back to Houston. On the way back I called all the dealerships and said I have a deal in place for this amount but not the combination I was looking for. If you have it and can get it, I will sign today.
I got a call from another dealership in Austin the next day saying they were able to have one stopped on it’s way to being delivered to Dallas and had everything I was wanting and more. We FaceTimed to show me everything since I was not there in person.
I got them to lower a bit more to sign that day, and had them deliver the car from Austin to me the very next day.
I also should state that this was the last day of toyotathon, and the salesman needed one more carsale to make a bonus level.
It was a pretty exhaustive effort but it worked out well for me I believe.
I hope you can do as well or better! Let me know how it goes!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi first time posting. Just wondering what people are paying for 2021 Camry XSE? Looking to purchase one.
This is where I am at currently in negotiations with the dealer:

2021 XSE Camry black/black
MSRP $32,119
Invoice of $30241
Sales price of $26,911 after rebate.
Amount financed at $29076.30
60 months
2.49% Interest
0 down
Monthly payment $516.44

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi first time posting. Just wondering what people are paying for 2021 Camry XSE? Looking to purchase one.

MSRP $32,119
Invoice of $30241
60 months
2.49% Interest
0 down
Monthly payment $516.44
What add one did you get? Is the otd price $29076? Read up a few posts and you will see my post on what I paid.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What add one did you get? Is the otd price $29076? Read up a few posts and you will see my post on what I paid.
Thanks for the reply! Yes that is the OTD. Only thing in addition would be the interest of-course. If you don’t mind me asking what is your monthly payment on that? How many months?
Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks for the reply! Yes that is the OTD. Only thing in addition would be the interest of-course. If you don’t mind me asking what is your monthly payment on that? How many months?
Thanks!
no I meant additions to the vehicle. Panoramic sun roof, tint, navigation, etc. I paid cash but they are offering .9% financing for 60 months FYI. Depending on which region of course. I am in thegulf states region.

·
Registered
3 Posts
no I meant additions to the vehicle. Panoramic sun roof, tint, navigation, etc. I paid cash but they are offering .9% financing for 60 months FYI. Depending on which region of course. I am in thegulf states region.
Ah yes sorry. Just blackout package. No nav or pan sunroof. I believe they mentioned if I go for the lower APR I would not get the $1,250 rebate. Is this accurate? I am in Texas.

·
Registered
2020 Camry Hybrid LE - 2006 Camry LE
13 Posts
Austin Texas

2020 Camry Hybrid LE - Brown

RR bumper protect $89
mud guards $149
prem carpet mats $265
protection plus pkg $449

MSRP: $30,377

SOLD
: $24,877 --- no haggle --- cash sale

OTD
: $26,829
MAY 31 2020

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm in MD and willing to drive to nearby States for the right price. Anyone have a recommendation?

I'm looking at either the SE, XSE or the hybrid version of them. Possibly in AWD.

With over 300K miles on my '07 Camry, I think it's time to replace her.

Thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm in MD and willing to drive to nearby States for the right price. Anyone have a recommendation?

I'm looking at either the SE, XSE or the hybrid version of them. Possibly in AWD.

With over 300K miles on my '07 Camry, I think it's time to replace her.

Thanks!
I would get the XSE Hybrid for sure, with all options, 360 camera and u also get rear climate control vents and paddle shift and front ventilated seats.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Central Texas

2020 Camry SE Grey Mica
Convenience Package: blind spot, rear cross traffic, push-start, home-link, etc
Mud flaps, blackout package, wheel locks, tints, paint and fabric guard, charging usb package.

MSRP: $30,490 +TTL

DISCOUNTED TO: $23,361 +TTL
(Includes $2,000 Toyoto-thon rebate)

23.39% DISCOUNT

OTD
WITH TTL and a few extras: $25,694

Had my son drop me off and said wife will pick me up in 3 hours and we will sign together if you can give me a deal..... Or she will give me a ride home. Also, brought comps from other dealers online prices.

Love my Camry
Hey Black-Knight,

I am also doing my homework, and live in the GST area,
1.what were the other quotes you got from the competitors?
2.what area did you end up buying your camry?

I have time on my side if the price is right I will buy. Let me know and thanks!

·
REV
155 Posts

MSRP $32,119
Invoice of $30241
60 months
2.49% Interest
0 down
Monthly payment $516.44
is this a 4 cyl or v6? insane price for a v6, ok price for 4 cyl

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone have good deal for 2021 Camry XSE in the Northeastern? i live in Boston area, any input will much appreciated!!!!

1921 - 1940 of 1995 Posts