Year: 2021
4 or 6 cylinder engine: 4
Your city and state: El Dorado, AR
Trim (i.e. LE, XLE, XSE, Hybrid, etc.): XSE
Price before Tax Title License (TTL): MSRP: 34,200
Down Payment: n/a
Price Out The Door (OTD): 30700
Dealer Name (Optional): Toyota of Dallas
Miscellaneous add-ons/extras (e.g. extended warranty, spoiler, body kit, pin stripe, nitrogen in the tires (lol).... etc.): Blackout package, Connectivity kit, cargo net, Mud guards, premium carpet mat set, vehicle protection package, Solar window plate tint, nitrogen lol, zaktek protection package, 3m protection package.
One Picture:
7B5B6E7D-CA65-47B8-8CCD-BCC9FF3E63F6.jpeg

·
Registered
47 Posts
4 or 6 cylinder engine: 4
Your city and state: El Dorado, AR
Price before Tax Title License (TTL): MSRP: 34,200
Down Payment: n/a
Price Out The Door (OTD): 30700
Dealer Name (Optional): Toyota of Dallas
Miscellaneous add-ons/extras (e.g. extended warranty, spoiler, body kit, pin stripe, nitrogen in the tires (lol).... etc.): Blackout package, Connectivity kit, cargo net, Mud guards, premium carpet mat set, vehicle protection package, Solar window plate tint, nitrogen lol, zaktek protection package, 3m protection package.
One Picture: View attachment 330313
wheels look great.

·
Registered
1 Posts
4 or 6 cylinder engine: 6
Your city and state: Greenville, SC
Trim (i.e. LE, XLE, XSE, Hybrid, etc.): TRD
Price before Tax Title License (TTL):
MSRP: 32,260
Down Payment: $4,000 (trade 2017 XSE)
Price Out The Door (OTD): 26,900
Dealer Name (Optional):
Toyota of Greenville
Miscellaneous add-ons/extras (e.g. extended warranty, spoiler, body kit, pin stripe, nitrogen in the tires (lol).... etc.): TRD Body + wing, 3M Protection Package.
One Picture: Midnight Black - arrives 5/11 (will update with picture)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Posted a couple weeks ago about buying an 18. We ended up purchasing a 2020 instead!

Year: 2020
Engine: 4-Cyl
City and State: Canton, OH
Trim (i.e. LE, XLE, XSE, Hybrid, etc.): LE
Price before Tax Title License (TTL): $20,500
Down Payment: $500
Price Out The Door (OTD): $22,141.75

I'll post a few pictures of it in a couple days. Insurance messed up paperwork and didn't get it to our credit union in time before close for us to sign it.
What dealership did you buy at? I am also looking for a good deal on a Camry LE

·
Registered
2021 Toyota Camry XSE V6
206 Posts
Your city and state: New York City, NY
MSRP: $41,271
Price Out The Door (OTD): $42,400
Down Payment: $12,000
Financed: $30,400 for 60 mo at 1.84%. $530 monthly payments
Dealer Name (Optional): Kelly Toyota of Hamburg (formerly Freedom Toyota of Hamburg)
Miscellaneous add-ons/extras (e.g. extended warranty, spoiler, body kit, pin stripe, nitrogen in the tires (lol).... etc.): TRD Appearance Package, Dynamic Navigation and Driver’s Assist with JBL audio upgrade, cold weather package, Illuminated door sills, dual rear usb ports

Yes, it was on the high end for a Camry, but it was specced to how I wanted it and I’m loving it!

Picture:

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Price before Tax Title License (TTL): MSRP: $41,271
Dealer Name (Optional): Kelly Toyota of Hamburg (formerly Freedom Toyota of Hamburg)
Miscellaneous add-ons/extras (e.g. extended warranty, spoiler, body kit, pin stripe, nitrogen in the tires (lol).... etc.): TRD Appearance Package, Dynamic Navigation and Driver’s Assist with JBL audio upgrade, Illuminated door sills

Yes, it was on the high end for a Camry, but it was specced to how I wanted it and I’m loving it!

Picture:
View attachment 334336
But that model basically has everything you would find in a Lexus, and probably based on when you purchased it about 8-10,000 less on the list price!! Enjoy, great car!!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Price before Tax Title License (TTL): MSRP: $41,271
Miscellaneous add-ons/extras (e.g. extended warranty, spoiler, body kit, pin stripe, nitrogen in the tires (lol).... etc.): TRD Appearance Package, Dynamic Navigation and Driver’s Assist with JBL audio upgrade, Illuminated door sills

Picture:
View attachment 334336
Where’s the pinstriping And what color are they?

·
Registered
2021 Toyota Camry XSE V6
206 Posts
Does the TRD aero kit include pinstriping? Because the TRD appearance package includes wheels, mudguards, lower rocker appliqué, and bumper appliqué

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Does the TRD aero kit include pinstriping? Because the TRD appearance package includes wheels, mudguards, lower rocker appliqué, and bumper appliqué
The TRD Camry has a full body kit (black w/red pinstripe) that is exclusive to that trim.

·
straight cash homie
21,706 Posts
But that model basically has everything you would find in a Lexus, and probably based on when you purchased it about 8-10,000 less on the list price!! Enjoy, great car!!!!
Paying above invoice and close to MSRP on a Camry prior to the chip shortage was unheard of...I just couldn't honestly, but hey if the owner is happy. I would make damn sure to get GAP insurance.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Tried to get my hands on a wind pearl xse but prices are crazy right now especially in SoCal. Beat I could get was MSRP but I’m sure holding out will be worthy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 Camry Hybrid
32 Posts
Oops... forgot to mention that I traded in my 2020 on a 2021 Hybrid LE. I'll post details below.
Engine: 4-cyl Hybrid
Area: Northeast Ohio
Trim: LE Hybrid
Price Before TTL: $28,024
Rebate: $1,750
Price-Out-The-Door: $27,025.28 (Includes taxes, fees, rebates: Tax credit for trade on new car)
Misc add-ons/extras: Toyota Accessories only (Rubber floor & trunk mat, Door Edge Guards, Preferred Owner's Portfolio)

·
Registered
2021 Toyota Camry XSE V6
206 Posts
Paying above invoice and close to MSRP on a Camry prior to the chip shortage was unheard of...I just couldn't honestly, but hey if the owner is happy. I would make damn sure to get GAP insurance.
It was only on the lot for 1-2 weeks before I bought it on 4/2/21, so I’m not sure if it was before or during the chip shortage. I’ll admit that this was my first car purchase in my life, so I’m not a master negotiator like some people on this forum are. Also, I couldn’t find any other XSE V6 in this two tone black/windchill color and red leather interior with these packages (TRD appearance package was VERY HIGH on my list of desires too). Coincidentally, a few days before finding this car, I was looking to special order a car with these exact packages from a local dealer who wouldn’t budge much from MSRP. The dealer also said it would take about 3 months to build (or maybe much longer with the current chip shortage), so when I found this car with the exact packages I had wanted, I felt pretty lucky TBH. Also, price before TTL was about $38.5k, so it’s better than ordering it at MSRP and then waiting who knows how long for it to be delivered.

Also, with the large down payment that I put, I don’t think I’ll need gap insurance.

1941 - 1960 of 1995 Posts