Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
haha, eff that shit. I rather invest in something else.

·
The Matrix has you......
128 Posts
take a couple 9's out of the price and i would........................stil not order one. itd would probably break more then its worth.

·
Custom User Title
277 Posts
$599.00 WTF???? I'd rather get me a leaf blower and hook that up instead

·
One with the farce
3,147 Posts
Hahahahaha!!! I have one on my woodstove!:lol:

·
Midship Captain
1991 MR2 Turbo
1,643 Posts
Yea it was proven if done right a Leaf-Blower could increase horespower. That thing will do harm to your engine...prolly suffocate it.

That there sir....was designed for people who have seent he Fast and furious movies and nothing else. ;)

Fast and Furious is why ricers were born ;)

·
Midship Captain
1991 MR2 Turbo
1,643 Posts
ya know what....i just thought about it....

thats the same site im gonna get my interrior Dash Trim kit from......now that i see them pushing that Bullshit i think im gonna take my business elsewhere

·
1993 Camry XLE
93 CamXLE/73 Lincoln
1,083 Posts
Is there a complaint line on that website? Or a WTF hotline? Anything, this bothers the hell out of me.

·
Registered
147 Posts
The writer kept on putting contacted instead of connected. I found that quite amusing.

This means you can contact it to your battery to get the power. It uses 2.2 amps from your alternator while at work which doesn't create any pressure on it especially while driving at high RPMs. The Air Intake Blower is contacted to a switch inside the car
First of all....what the hell is he thinking trying to sell that crap! Second of all...he put forth such a pathetic attempt to persuade someone to buy.

Imagine if somebody actually bought that product. Now that person would be one big dummy. :ugh3:

·
Breakin' necks since '02!
2,330 Posts
BrianOwens said:
thats the same site im gonna get my interrior Dash Trim kit from......now that i see them pushing that Bullshit i think im gonna take my business elsewhere
it's also the same site that offered us gen 3 guys a group buy for eyelids....needless to say they weren't what I expected and it took over 2 months to get my refund after a long runaround process...

case in point...stay away from www.autoaccessorystore.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts