Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I had this customer that wanted a custom bed ...

he liked the idea of a custom bed but didnt want it to be stock .. 1 off moulds are very expencive , so I swayed him to another manufacture for the sides ..... he finally decided on a set of sides from "another manufacture" , and I had them shipped to me .

I built a 1 off bed for him ..

NOT the best pieces I have worked with ... and believe me they needed some work to get them here ... but got er' done .

another 1 off custom .

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fiberglass .

i'm gonna post a vid ... ME vrs OUR glass sides (hammer attack ) very soon :hammer:

·
7MGTE/22RE
Turbo Supra
431 Posts
i have stepside love. my first truck was a '71 chevy c-10 stepside pickup. that looks more like flared fenders, as i see no steps.

-shaeff

·
oh-pin-yun-A-ted
Pickup
1,407 Posts
i agree with the flared thought. flared fenders are cool though. especially on lowered pickups

·
Banned
'95 Toyota 4x4 xcab
1,110 Posts
not my bag but no one can argue with the workmanship...

·
Registered
1989 Pickup 4WD
586 Posts
Nice! Did you narrow the bed to make the fenders look flared, or did you widen the fenders for bigger tires? If the latter, that is awesome! :whatwhat:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
honestly ... I dont like the look either , thats why I dont have that style of side .

the side is a semi complete side from glassworks .. I had them shipped to my shop , and built the bed complete (from scratch)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts