Tacosalad
06 Taco
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Toyotanation
6,972 Posts
I'd go with the last one or these:

NOT a fan of the black rims. Although they are nice rims? Just doesn't look clean with black rims? IMO??:dunno:

·
Red Headed Slut
1,843 Posts
I like the Series 8023.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I like the first ones but like the 8023's the best

·
Registered
06 Taco D.C. Sport
1,370 Posts
toku58 said:
I'd go with the last one or these:

NOT a fan of the black rims. Although they are nice rims? Just doesn't look clean with black rims? IMO??:dunno:

when its my time for wheels i am really considering these.

·
Registered
164 Posts
the last wheels reak of "status symbol" way to gaudy for my taste. and if you are looking for that mean off road look the first and second look great.

my personal favs where the 1st although the 2nd ones where sweet

·
Registered
623 Posts
I like the black wheels but the chrome sections on the lip turn me off of those. The last one is not my taste either.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Of those three, I would chose the first ones with black lug nuts and throw the centercaps in the trash.

·
Tacosalad
06 Taco
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Jantzer.....what rims are you running....I like the look of those too.....I never was a big fan of black rims....but I think my truck is going for the blacked out look...and I still have my badges on too so...I love the chrome lip on them too....hmmmm

·
Tacosalad
06 Taco
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think I like the procomp look better then that set....its such a big decision on what rims to get.....it can make or break your truck...and I don't even know if I should get 16 or 17 inch rims.....or the best tire size...I was thinking 285's but I don't want to lose my mudflaps

1 - 14 of 14 Posts