Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 91 3 Veezy that I mainly pull two jetskies with. What do you guys pull or haul, or do you just go mudding?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Nothing yet, I just picked up an old Chevy luv long bed trailer though. I will be hauling it around from time to time I'm sure. I'm thinking about using it to pick up 2 cubic yards of garden mulch tomorrow.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Currently I just use it (with a camper shell/rack) to haul 2 fishing kayaks, fishing gear and scuba equipment when going to the keys. Last week I had the bed completely loaded, two kayaks on top and the wife and the dog in the cab- 23 mpg average at 75mph.

I have had 1000lbs of gravel in the back when I was landscaping our yard.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Currently I just use it (with a camper shell/rack) to haul 2 fishing kayaks, fishing gear and scuba equipment when going to the keys. Last week I had the bed completely loaded, two kayaks on top and the wife and the dog in the cab- 23 mpg average at 75mph.

I have had 1000lbs of gravel in the back when I was landscaping our yard.

Is that with a 22re?

·
Lemon Jelly Donut
many things
882 Posts
I've hauled 2 polaris' quads up the Cajon Pass (I-15), in the bed, no trailer. other than that recovery gear and spare tires.

·
Registered
89 p'up
849 Posts
my big butt to work and back everyday...

motorcycles (riders look out for other riders)

bikes

wagons (kids like wagons)

dogs

2000 lb enclosed trailer smugglin in mexicans to build GM cars/trucks

chairs

lawnmowers

farwood

etc

if it will fit in the bed and not pop the tars, it's jusssssssst right

·
Registered
HiluxSupraISF
4,529 Posts
^ lol ohgood

major things i've ever got in the back of the truck...

truckload of dirt
truckload of cinderblocks... and some gravel... i wonder how my truck felt....
and sandbags... not sure what else

·
Bring On The MUD!!!!!
'83 Pickup SR5
2,334 Posts
the most i ever had in my '90 was about 900lbs of garbage from a construction site.
the most i have had in my '83 is about 2500lbs of landscaping bricks
my dodge, about a 9000lbs forms trailer for concrete footings

Cam

·
Mechanical Engineer to be
93 Posts
- 1500lbs of concrete mix

- My dog

- My bike

- My friends motorcycle

- A couch, 36 and 32 inch TV.

...and for the first month of it being in my possesion there was a camper shell on it.

·
Registered
1992 Toyota Pickup
33 Posts
i frequently haul my mud quad or my dirt bike in mine along with gear and coolers. most ive ever huled/pulled was a quad in the truck and pulling a trailer with a quad and a toolbox, bunch of coolers, camping crap, fire wood etc. i also had a pallet of 24 packs of water i hauled from one store to another store (work at publix, a grocery store). that was a load.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Water IS a load - 8.33 lbs/gallon. I offered my truck as a support vehicle for the walk that I take my member name from - back in '95-96. I hauled (well my poor truck did) two full 55 gallon plastic water drums, plus four full 6 gallon cans, then filled the rest of the bed up with firewood, and packs on top of that. I loaded the bed until the rubber stops got to one inch from the axles, and that was my limit. Drove (in little segments) from Oklahoma to Santa Barbara, CA that way, lol. Three months. In fact near the end of the walk, another support vehicle - a full-size Dodge van - broke down as we made our way over the mountains above Santa Barbara. To all the above, I attached a tow strap and hauled the fully-loaded van up and over the mountain. I had to put it in 4wd low range to get the poor clutch to engage - but that little truck did the trick. Great truck.

·
Registered
78 Posts
well the heavyest thing that I ever hauled with my 93 3.0 was a Kubota tractor with a front loader and backhoe attachment on a 18' tandom axle trailer. The truck handled it well. My $150 aftermarket clutch didn't really like it.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Well I pull a boat, a utility trailer with my 4 wheeler or lawnmower on it. The most I've ever hauled in the bed is a couple a hundred pounds of firewood and yard debris.

·
1993 Toyota Pickup
1993 Toyota Pickup
32 Posts
-1600 pounds of quick-rete cement mix
-5 tiered scafold system with planks and all
-2 motorcycles, coolers, gear in the bed while pulling a boat fully loaded with camping gear and such and extra gas for the toys

1 - 20 of 43 Posts