Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
n00b
2,104 Posts
that truck's got some good mods. sounds like the original owner did care for this truck. what's does kbb suggest for this truck?

btw, for future reference, make your subject title a little bit more telling of what the thread is about, rather than "what do you think" - thanks :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Is this a 4WD? The mudflaps say so, but nothing in the text?
If it's 4WD, then it's expensive IMO. If it's 2WD, then the price is hilarious.

But it also depends on how much he will negotiate.

I agree with mjonags that your subject sucks. Do all of us a favor and change it!

·
Registered
'10 2WD AC SR5
621 Posts
Nooooo, look away!

"What do you think" .... with a thread title like that, it's like watching a trainwreck, you know you shouldn't look but you can't take your eyes off of it! :D

·
GO PATRIOTS!
2007 Tundra
8,676 Posts
Too much money, there are better deals out there.

Title edited to add content

:Bruce:

·
so what
168 Posts
Noooo way!!
2005 with 69K miles on it?? He's smokin crack!

You can buy a NEW truck for $26,000 (give or take) with 100 miles.
Agreed! Go buy yourself a BRAND spankin NEW one. I believe 4x4 DC TRD now goes for about $28-30k out the door. 69k miles is too for the price and plus its been modified to someone else's preference.

·
Pretty much a TN Member
2006 Taco DC TRD OR
1,179 Posts
its priced too high for having so many miles. IMO, you'd be better off looking at new for just a smidge more.

If you really want it, ask for the VIN # and check its history.

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Completely Numb
TRD Sport
824 Posts
JBA anything fails. :ahhhh:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hey bud, I'm from the PNW and went through pretty much everything looking for my tacoma. 69,000 miles is quite a lot, but this is an average deal for the area. I have been keeping very good track of every tacoma to sprout up on craigslist, wheels'n'deals and autotrader since november and saw this one over a week ago. I bought a 2005 tacoma double cab with low miles (23k) and lots of options, stock for 25k out the door and it is still the best deal I have seen.

2005-2006 Double cab 4x4's go for 27+ out the door, starting with SR5 models in our area. I don't mean offense when I say the other users don't understand this.

A guy in seattle had a VERY nice toyota double cab for about the same price with 24xxx miles for sale, but I can't find it now. He's reposted once already, and if he does it again I'll make sure to direct you to him. Much MUCH nicer than this one, and maybe $800 more. If he didn't sell it and reposts I'll let you know. If I see anything on craigslist or autotrader I will also let you know. It was a six speed as well, the only thing I would buy. Anything below 26k out the door under 50,000 miles is a GOOD deal in the PNW. Just my thoughts, having researched it non stop since late november, and having been aware of every double cab on the internet that has been available since that point.

·
Supercharged '07 DC 4x4
890 Posts
He talks about taking meticulous care of it because of all of his auto care businesses, but his mats look like crap. He didn't even take the time to find a good home for his ipod adapter cable on his "custom" stereo. Wonder how effort he put into tuning his MAF calibrator? :rolleyes:

·
2007 Blk Prerunner DC LB
2007 Blk Prerunner
134 Posts
Why don't you take a vacation to California and buy one here? Do you have no state tax? That would add about $2,000 to the price. That may be why they can get more there. My 2007 2W long bed double cab V6 SR5 was $23,898+tax....Rich

·
Official Misfit
1,453 Posts
ask him how much he owes on it. i'm betting he is upside down

·
"Clean" the best mod.
2,276 Posts
Bad deal. I paid 21k for mine 2 years ago. Also I doubt he knows how to clean a car.

·
Toyotanation
6,972 Posts
KBB gives it's value "EXCELLENT" condition at $17,870 So this Guy is wacked! The milage is way too high, for what he is asking.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts